It's 9/11

Three years later. Please take a moment to think of what happened to our citizens and our country. And what has happened since. No matter which side of the aisle you're on, or neither aisle, we were attacked on our soil and our lives have changed. And we need to not only go after the bastards that did it but protect ourselves from it happening again, both here and on foreign lands across the globe. There are no easy or definitive answers. Bush nor Kerry, Republicans nor Democrats, are "right" about this.

I, for one, feel extremely proud and lucky to be living, and free, and healthy, and employed, and middle class, and loving, loved and in love, in the greatest country, at the best time, in the history of the world.

Three years later. Please take a moment to think of what happened to our citizens and our country. And what has happened since. No matter which side of the aisle you're on, or neither aisle, we were attacked on our soil and our lives have changed. And we need to not only go after the bastards that did it but protect ourselves from it happening again, both here and on foreign lands across the globe. There are no easy or definitive answers. Bush nor Kerry, Republicans nor Democrats, are "right" about this.

I, for one, feel extremely proud and lucky to be living, and free, and healthy, and employed, and middle class, and loving, loved and in love, in the greatest country, at the best time, in the history of the world.

26724[/snapback]

AMEN

9/11

Please spare us from the condescending rhetoric.  Thank you.

26802[/snapback]

I'm so glad your back Boom, thank you for your service in Iraq for our great country. Its men and woman like you that make me proud to be an american.

God bless you.

I will neve forget three years ago today, a defining moment in our history. For all those inocent lives will not be forgoten. Ever.

Thanks Brother. :doh:

I'm so glad your back Boom, thank you for your service in Iraq for our great country. Its men and woman like you that make me proud to be an american.

God bless you.

I will neve forget three years ago today, a defining moment in our history. For all those inocent lives will not be forgoten. Ever.

Thanks Brother. :doh:

26888[/snapback]

You are welcome.

Thanks for supporting us and what we are doing over there in hopes that someday the Iraqi people will be as thankful to be Iraqis as KtFaBD is to be an American. I'm so thankful that I had my chance to contribute to the effort.

God Bless you my brother.