Foo Fighters new CD.... problems with

MikeG

anyone else get the NEW Foo Fighters CD that came out today?

anyone have any problems with it working on your computer?

It won't play in any program except it's own player and then I can only play the first CD (it has two CDs). It always thinks I am putting in the first CD... I can't use Musicmatch or media player to listen to the CD, it sounds like it's skipping and all messed up.

They have some new copyright crap on it and it's pissing me off. I paid for the CD and now I can't even listen to the entire thing. WTF?

my brother bought it too and he said it works fine on Musicmatch on his computer, he didn't have to do anything. what the hell??

before I get all kinds of "moron" responses, I work with computers and I am pretty knowledgeable so I don't need responses like "open tray, insert CD, close tray, hit the play button"

I understand why they are trying to protect it... but I PAID FOR IT!!!! and I can't listen to it... WTF? I can't even hear the acoustic CD... how is this justice? I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to listen to a CD that I PAID FOR!!!!!!

burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice ....

I won't be purchasing ANY more CDs that have this protection on them... I'm content with my music collection and if I really need something new I'll wait until someone finds a way around this new crap. I PAID FOR THIS AND CAN'T LISTEN TO IT.... screw them

I had the same problem with my Velvet Revolver CD. I ended up burning it with linux.

They spend millions on developing these technologies, yet the songs still manage to appear on P2P networks a week before the album comes out. I remember when they said flash (.swf) movies couldn't be stolen off your website or hacked. Guess they were wrong on that one as well.