Say it ain't so....ho

Paris

Whatever shall we do without her?  :doh:

358405[/snapback]

"Kathy Hilton's new NBC reality series, "I Want to Be a Hilton," in which she coaches 14 contestants in taste and etiquette, premieres June 21."

Yeah, she did a great job coaching her daughter. :P

"Kathy Hilton's new NBC reality series, "I Want to Be a Hilton," in which she coaches 14 contestants in taste and etiquette, premieres June 21."

Yeah, she did a great job coaching her daughter. :doh:

358408[/snapback]

Yeah everygirl knows when you're getting plowed from behind not to answer the damn cell phone. :P

Paris

Whatever shall we do without her?  :doh:

358405[/snapback]

I would also like to give up my public life in two years. On June 14th, 2007, I will no longer frequent this board, but for the next two years, I will continue to make an ass out of myself.

358408[/snapback]

Intelligence and tact are not included in the above

But Hilton says she plans to give up her public life in two years

Paris Hilton: The Two Year Plan. Chick's so !@#$ing stupid it's going to take two years for her to give up the public life she says she wants to give up now. On the upside, all those sores should heal by then.

Oh, wait. We're making fun of elite blondes. We should check with Ed first to make sure it's okay. I mean...we never make fun of brunettes, so why the blondes?

Paris Hilton: The Two Year Plan. Chick's so !@#$ing stupid it's going to take two years for her to give up the public life she says she wants to give up now. On the upside, all those sores should heal by then.

Oh, wait. We're making fun of elite blondes. We should check with Ed first to make sure it's okay. I mean...we never make fun of brunettes, so why the blondes?

358423[/snapback]

Now you're making fun of Ed. You're such a fag.

358408[/snapback]

"Momma told me not to come. Momma told me not to come. That ain't the way to have fun..."

358408[/snapback]

Pretty sad that this idiot woman is trying to make herself into a celeb by latching onto her daughter's dubiously-earned fame.

I guess being filthy rich isn't entertaining enough? It would be for me!

358408[/snapback]

Because of the FCC, they couldn't use the title "I Wanna be a Ho" for the show.