Moms For Liberty: Patriotic Group Dedicated to Saving Kids from Commie Indoctrination & Groomers

17 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

we’re still talking about this in 2024? Maybe if the cops don’t kill unarmed minorities you won’t have this problem. When the cops (and cop supporters) ***** around, they’ll find out.

You sir are a joke.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t support violent riots, no. 

I am struggling to figure out the correlation between Walz becoming VP and more riots, unless those would come from the right wing, which is quite likely.

But you support Walz, who supports riots and looting. Quite the pretzel you found yourself in.

22 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

we’re still talking about this in 2024? Maybe if the cops don’t kill unarmed minorities you won’t have this problem. When the cops (and cop supporters) ***** around, they’ll find out.

who was the governor at the time?

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

See that’s interesting, because right after the riots he signed a bill that boosted police funding. Curious. 

Define “right after the riots” and since you have made it a habit of saying “show me”, show me. 

Also, how does this relate to his incompetent response as the riots were happening? 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Oh please do explain......Mr joke of a man.

not sure I need to, through all of your guys posts you dog whistle enough. This place is insane, I jumped over from the Bills boards to check this out for the first time and it’s wildddddddd.

3 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

not sure I need to, through all of your guys posts you dog whistle enough. This place is insane, I jumped over from the Bills boards to check this out for the first time and it’s wildddddddd.

Care to share one of my racist posts with me?

38 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Oh yeah they’re nuts.  They don’t get that they’re the joke.  In doses it can be great fun.  But then you realize that these people really are crazy. And that they’re totally f’n weird. 

• Agree 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Oh yeah they’re nuts.  They don’t get that they’re the joke.  In doses it can be great fun.  But then you realize that these people really are crazy. And that they’re totally f’n weird. 

yea, trolling was fun for a day or two but it’s actually quite scary to know people like this exist, back to football ha.

36 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Care to share one of my racist posts with me?

Please don't waste your time. It can't even follow a conversation and will continually lie about what you posted only a few minutes before...and then begin accusing YOU of posting misinformation. 

Completely lost useful idiot.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Please don't waste your time. It can't even follow a conversation and will continually lie about what you posted only a few minutes before...and then begin accusing YOU of posting misinformation. 

Completely lost useful idiot.

Now you’re starting to be Brat, yasssss qween

⬆️ 

Now don't be like 4th and get all pissy because I ignore your drivel.

You're a commie gaming zoomer. 

Don't throw away all your credibility when it's at its peak.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Now don't be like 4th and get all pissy because I ignore your drivel.

You're a commie gaming zoomer. 

Don't throw away all your credibility when it's at its peak.

:lol:

That's 4th and schlong? 

21 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You sir are a joke.

Hoax.  Hetereo-sectional JD is a joke.  

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Still haven’t heard from you in the hetero-sectional thread.  Is it acceptable—and not weird—for MAGA to have someone spill a little seed on a couch during alone time with said couch?