Moms For Liberty: Patriotic Group Dedicated to Saving Kids from Commie Indoctrination & Groomers

10 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

HF 146 sec 518D.204. 

Back to the original question - do you support removing children from their parents over a matter like “gender affirming care”? If so, why? Please be specific. 

Are you aware that people that have undergone gender affirming surgery are, for varied reasons, 12-13x more likely to attempt suicide? Why would Tim Walz support something with such horrific outcomes? 

I read that law as the state having temporary jurisdiction if the child is fleeing another state to get the affirming care. See Section 543.23.

Beyond that, I am not interested in debating you on this. You’re continuing to hide your hatred of transgender folks behind your fake concern for children. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

You’re pretty obsessed with this stuff.  You’re also pretty weird.  

But you know what’s extra weird?  Banging couches.  I can’t imagine JD as VP.  Trump is gonna have the Russian ambassador in the Oval Office for Big Macs and espionage again and JD is going to be distracting everyone by dry humping the couch.  It’s just weird. 

Well reasoned response. Thank you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Well reasoned response. Thank you. 

You’re welcome.  Also, don’t sit on the couch at JD Vance’s house.  Free, unsolicited, but likely sage advice. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re welcome.  Also, don’t sit on the couch at JD Vance’s house.  Free, unsolicited, but likely sage advice. 

It seems like you may be a graduate of The Frankish Reich School of Comedy. That’s not nothing!

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I read that law as the state having temporary jurisdiction if the child is fleeing another state to get the affirming care. See Section 543.23.

Beyond that, I am not interested in debating you on this. You’re continuing to hide your hatred of transgender folks behind your fake concern for children. 

You don’t read well. If it’s a government action that you support, just say so. Why the fear?

4 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It seems like you may be a graduate of The Frankish Reich School of Comedy. That’s not nothing!

You don’t read well. If it’s a government action that you support, just say so. Why the fear?

If the kid is being abused and is clearly in anguish, then yes I support it as I would with any abuse case. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread:

Weird.  Maybe you should be more concerned about the sexual habits of those who are trying to make sweet love to upholstery.  Think about that before you get back to your symposium of right wing internet drivel.  

5 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

At least I graduated from something!  Unlike my MAGA friends, who were apparently too busy eating red meat and dry humping bus seats to get through high school. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

If the kid is being abused and is clearly in anguish, then yes I support it as I would with any abuse case. 

What about those cases where parents don’t want their 14-year-old experiencing the wonders of gender affirming care but Junior insists that it happen? In Minnesota, that would be a situation where the state would step in and take temporary custody of the child. Do you support it? Rather than twisting and turning and going through endless tortured arguments, just say no, you don’t support it. 

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Weird.  Maybe you should be more concerned about the sexual habits of those who are trying to make sweet love to upholstery.  Think about that before you get back to your symposium of right wing internet drivel.  

At least I graduated from something!  Unlike my MAGA friends, who were apparently too busy eating red meat and dry humping bus seats to get through high school. 

You’re on fire! More please!

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

What about those cases where parents don’t want their 14-year-old experiencing the wonders of gender affirming care but Junior insists that it happen? In Minnesota, that would be a situation where the state would step in and take temporary custody of the child. Do you support it? Rather than twisting and turning and going through endless tortured arguments, just say no, you don’t support it. 

You’re on fire! More please!

Well Mr. Legal Scholar, if you would read the Minnesota statute further, you’d see that “gender affirming care” includes counseling and mental help. So yes, if the parents denied all forms of care, I would consider it abuse and encourage the state to step in. 

Well Mr. Legal Scholar, if you would read the Minnesota statute further, you’d see that “gender affirming care” includes counseling and mental help. So yes, if the parents denied all forms of care, I would consider it abuse and encourage the state to step in. 

All you had to say from the get-go. Good for you. In the last two days you have made yourself clear on the topics of arson and government taking custody of children over the matter of gender affirming care. You are a good and moral person. 

30 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

All you had to say from the get-go. Good for you. In the last two days you have made yourself clear on the topics of arson and government taking custody of children over the matter of gender affirming care. You are a good and moral person. 

Not surprised this is your conclusion, but then again I was hoping for just a bit more nuance. Maybe next time. 

Not surprised this is your conclusion, but then again I was hoping for just a bit more nuance. Maybe next time. 

Are you OK with what happened around plenty of cities in the summer of 2020? 

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I don’t know, I think the universal love for Future Nostalgia was kind of overrated and unwarranted. 

Are you not referring to the online discourse around Dua’s second record? Not sure what else you could be trying to be vague about.

Just now, GMB 8888 said:

I don’t know, I think the universal love for Future Nostalgia was kind of overrated and unwarranted. 

Are you not referring to the online discourse around Dua’s second record? Not sure what else you could be trying to be vague about.

The burning of multiple cities across America? Congrats from waking up from your coma. The world's a little different now.

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The burning of multiple cities across America? Congrats from waking up from your coma. The world's a little different now.

we’re still talking about this in 2024? Maybe if the cops don’t kill unarmed minorities you won’t have this problem. When the cops (and cop supporters) ***** around, they’ll find out.

15 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I don’t support violent riots, no. 

I am struggling to figure out the correlation between Walz becoming VP and more riots, unless those would come from the right wing, which is quite likely.

I don’t support violent riots, no. 

I am struggling to figure out the correlation between Walz becoming VP and more riots, unless those would come from the right wing, which is quite likely.

This is going to be hard for you but please try to follow along - it’s not about more riots caused by the instantly likable grandfather-like figure. It’s about his fully inept reaction to the ones that caused untold damage in his state. It’s part of his record as governor. I know you think all is well because it’s all been rebuilt four years later (it hasn’t despite your clueless claims to the contrary) but you couldn’t be more wrong. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

This is going to be hard for you but please try to follow along - it’s not about more riots caused by the instantly likable grandfather-like figure. It’s about his fully inept reaction to the ones that caused untold damage in his state. It’s part of his record as governor. I know you think all is well because it’s all been rebuilt four years later (it hasn’t despite your clueless claims to the contrary) but you couldn’t be more wrong. 

See that’s interesting, because right after the riots he signed a bill that boosted police funding. Curious.