Moms For Liberty: Patriotic Group Dedicated to Saving Kids from Commie Indoctrination & Groomers

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Lmao how you guys are now in unison playing the victim of mean words when you have been calling everyone not a dem, the most vile and insulting terms  possible.  

Defiant l is having a field day with the hypocrisy of that narrative.  

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Oh boy, we're in for it. Frank's gonna be firing on all cylinders!

I am pleased to report the results of my investigation: no credible evidence that Megyn Kelly had an affair with one of her superiors at Fox.

Indeed, it appears quite clear that Roger Ailes asked her (as he did all female on-screen employees) to stand and twirl around for him to assess her body. That would constitute sexual harassment in every jurisdiction. 

On the other hand, I convict her of being a rather shameless profiteer. Trump famously insulted her, and she claimed she left (was fired?) from Fox. After failing at her post-Fox gig, she has now learned that being a right-wing commenter/podcaster is more profitable than the alternatives. 

46 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I am pleased to report the results of my investigation: no credible evidence that Megyn Kelly had an affair with one of her superiors at Fox.

Indeed, it appears quite clear that Roger Ailes asked her (as he did all female on-screen employees) to stand and twirl around for him to assess her body. That would constitute sexual harassment in every jurisdiction. 

On the other hand, I convict her of being a rather shameless profiteer. Trump famously insulted her, and she claimed she left (was fired?) from Fox. After failing at her post-Fox gig, she has now learned that being a right-wing commenter/podcaster is more profitable than the alternatives. 

Thank you for doing the lords work!

• Thank you (+1) 1