Moms For Liberty: Patriotic Group Dedicated to Saving Kids from Commie Indoctrination & Groomers

29 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Kamala sure is!

The overwhelming reaction to her is just racist, sexist, low-grade insults that have nothing to do with her policy or credentials. It's sad, yet predictable from MAGA, which has no policy of its own to fall back on. The entire campaign was based on making Biden look worse - completely negative, because there is no substance to MAGA, only hate and fear of "others". Time to start peeling those "Let's go Brandon" stickers off the pickup trucks.

This will backfire spectacularly in November. Project 2025 will be the focus, Trump will be too afraid to debate her, and Americans will see him for what he is - a demented,  narcissistic, drug-addled sexual predator who also happens to now be the oldest presidential candidate in US history. Hope you enjoy the ride.

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

The overwhelming reaction to her is just racist, sexist, low-grade insults that have nothing to do with her policy or credentials. It's sad, yet predictable from MAGA, which has no policy of its own to fall back on. The entire campaign was based on making Biden look worse - completely negative, because there is no substance to MAGA, only hate and fear of "others". Time to start peeling those "Let's go Brandon" stickers off the pickup trucks.

This will backfire spectacularly in November. Project 2025 will be the focus, Trump will be too afraid to debate her, and Americans will see him for what he is - a demented,  narcissistic, drug-addled sexual predator who also happens to now be the oldest presidential candidate in US history. Hope you enjoy the ride.

Well Gene, please explain her policies. Start with the southern border. I'm gonna go pop some corn brb.

13 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Well Gene, please explain her policies. Start with the southern border. I'm gonna go pop some corn brb.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Don't you have some "research" to do?

Can I make a small request? Could y'all bring back the birther thing, please?

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Don't you have some "research" to do?

Gene you're the one defending her, so please go ahead. Start with the southern border.

12 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Gene you're the one defending her, so please go ahead. Start with the southern border.

I'm not defending anyone, just making predictions and enjoying the MAGA schittshow. Cheers!

31 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Appointing Kamala as the person in charge of "examining the root causes of the Central American immigration surge" (not the "Border Czar") always struck me as a way for Biden to make Kamala look worse, lest she attempt to take his job. It was a totally thankless tasking that she avoided like the plague. Yet still it hangs around her neck with the "Border Czar" title.

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm not defending anyone, just making predictions and enjoying the MAGA schittshow. Cheers!

Like I thought, you can't name anything. Cheers!

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Appointing Kamala as the person in charge of "examining the root causes of the Central American immigration surge" (not the "Border Czar") always struck me as a way for Biden to make Kamala look worse, lest she attempt to take his job. It was a totally thankless tasking that she avoided like the plague. Yet still it hangs around her neck with the "Border Czar" title.

Was it not her responsibility? Lol 

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Based on what?

It's fair to talk about her romance with a powerful man, Willie Brown. That boosted her career beyond that of a line Assistant DA. So fire away.

But this is just stupid and apparently sexist.

You forgot Montell William's side piece! Comon Frank!

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Based on what?

It's fair to talk about her romance with a powerful man, Willie Brown. That boosted her career beyond that of a line Assistant DA. So fire away.

But this is just stupid and apparently sexist.

Come on.

She hasn't done a single thing of any value, ever.

Tossing her to Guatemala, with the expressed goal of trying something that had been tried before, produced nothing.

She did nothing in the Senate, and is a soundbite laughingstock.

That is her achievement, other than lying to the world about her boss for years, and everybody knows.

Suddenly we're supposed to take her seriously?

She knows nothing, has never done anything of any value, has significant problems holding a staff together, (as does Trump), and is generally not liked.

Further, her view of the world and solutions to serious challenges and problems,, if she has any, is not something she has ever been remotely successful in expressing, let alone achieving.

Standard San Francisco Bay Area political clown.

Been there. Seen that. Moved from there.

I will not give her a seconds consideration.