Moms For Liberty: Patriotic Group Dedicated to Saving Kids from Commie Indoctrination & Groomers

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes, she is a role model not just for her own children (Bash and Slash, as the forehead tattoo says), but for all children, including those 10 year olds just embarking on a life on Only Fans.

https://people.com/amber-rose-says-son-10-told-her-i-have-an-onlyfans-too-and-doesnt-care-about-moms-page-8402294

Allow me to go to B-Man's bag of tricks here: 

What would we be saying if the Democrats gave a prime-time speaking role to an "adult content model" who praises her ten year old child's first foray into the world of Only Fans?

Wait, wait, I'm thinking ...

... Got it. 

GROOMER!

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I knew it.

I posted that tweet, because I knew that you could not resist spinning her appearance.

Your common use of "what if" and attacking her on a personal level was (really) too easy to predict.

Her words about why she was switching to vote for Donald Trump resonate with thousands of others,

and that has you all in a tizzy.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I knew it.

I posted that tweet, because I knew that you could not resist spinning her appearance.

Your common use of "what if" and attacking her on a personal level was (really) too easy to predict.

Her words about why she was switching to vote for Donald Trump resonate with thousands of others,

and that has you all in a tizzy.

:lol:

She literally allows her 10 year old to be on Only Fans.

Sexualizing children Isn't THAT what sends you into a tizzy?