Clarence Thomas IS awesome

47 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Like I’ve been saying the Supreme Court has been bought. Congrats to the right. Money can buy a lot of things in this country including the high court.

You ever actually research the amount of money to politicians?  

Dems kill it with the corporate cash.  What are they buying with it.  Massive stimulus to those companies and ngo's

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Dems kill it with the corporate cash.  What are they buying with it.  Massive stimulus to those companies and ngo's

I believe that. All I have been saying since I’ve been on here is ALL politicians are corrupt. 

I was hoping the court wasn’t. They only took this case on to help trump delay his trial till after the election. They didn’t rule that trump won’t stand trial today. They just muddied the waters to delay it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You're wasting your time Tom.

Anyone stupid enough to sat "the Supreme Court is bought" after seeing the diverse number of opinions over the past two weeks ,

is beyond reason.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

I believe that. All I have been saying since I’ve been on here is ALL politicians are corrupt. 

I was hoping the court wasn’t. They only took this case on to help trump delay his trial till after the election. They didn’t rule that trump won’t stand trial today. They just muddied the waters to delay it.

You don't think SCOTUS was pretty much obligated to take on this case? I don't understand how anyone could possibly not feel that they had to.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Anyone stupid enough to sat "the Supreme Court is bought" after seeing the diverse number of opinions over the past two weeks ,

is beyond reason.

Maybe it's being paid for on a layaway plan, B.  Did you ever think about that. A layaway plan? 

• Haha (+1) 5

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

You don't think SCOTUS was pretty much obligated to take on this case? I don't understand how anyone could possibly not feel that they had to.

I’m not a lawyer but not don’t think they needed to. The lower court ruled on this and their decision was fine. The Supreme Court just ruled basically the same thing. They always had immunity in official roles, that’s why Obama was never charged. All that has really happened is now a lower court has to have hearings on wether Jack smiths case against trump can go forward, was 1/6 and trying to overturn the election and his role in it an official act? That will push the trial back till after the election. I’m sure their might be more to it but at this point, just getting home from the gym, and just starting to read up on it all…

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

is beyond reason.

Ha ha ha ha ha. How much money in “gifts” has Clarence Thomas accepted? $2 million. Am I supposed to believe he is the only one? Hell no!

Edited by 4th&long

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Maybe it's being paid for on a layaway plan, B.  Did you ever think about that. A layaway plan? 

This congressional hearing, with questions from Tom Massie, was the most interesting exchange. Especially sexual misconduct payments for congress men/women (with taxpayer money nonetheless)

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's just so ***** stupid, Special Counsel is used to avoid influence/bias from the administration, it's a ***** tool. If you remove the fact that they used a Special Counsel and if they'd just used the normal department of Justice it wouldn't ***** matter.

Just now, Warcodered said:

If you remove the fact that they used a Special Counsel and if they'd just used the normal department of Justice it wouldn't ***** matter.

But they didn't.

Only Congress can use a special prosecutor.

Unconstitutional Mr. Smith.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But they didn't.

That seems unlikely, if it was the case Republicans would have actually done something when he was first appointed because despite all the crazy ***** some of them say, there are still plenty of them that actually do know the constitution and the law.

Seems far more likely that an incompetent judge, Cannon, seized on some crazy statements from one of the worst SC judges.

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That seems unlikely, if it was the case Republicans would have actually done something when he was first appointed because despite all the crazy ***** some of them say, there are still plenty of them that actually do know the constitution and the law.

Seems far more likely that an incompetent judge, Cannon, seized on some crazy statements from one of the worst SC judges.

Welp, there's a process to consider all these allegations--baseless or otherwise. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But they didn't.

So the conviction of Hunter Biden should be thrown out.