Justin Simmons released (now visiting N'awlins)

On 8/8/2024 at 6:19 AM, NewEra said:

Does that answer the question?  No.

“How well did Josh play against KC in 13 seconds game?”

Billllll- “well, he lost”

Thanks for the contribution.

Simmons has more picks on Mahomes than anyone in the league.  Doesn’t mean he’s played well (I haven’t really looked in depth on his performances)  but it’s closer to an answer than the above doing what he does here.  

Mahomes

12-1 Den

10-2 LV

8-2 LAC

Denver did hold him to 28 points across two games in 2023 and won one.  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/202310290den.htm

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I'm not okay with Hamlin and Rapp at starting S.    I'd like to be proven wrong, but I see that duo being torched 

At the combine Hamlin ran a 4.59 and Rapp crawled his way to a 4.78, so they’d probably be the slowest starting duo as well.

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I'm not okay with Hamlin and Rapp at starting S.    I'd like to be proven wrong, but I see that duo being torched 

I think Rapp and Bishop was the plan and Edwards was the injury insurance behind those two, now because of multiple injuries we’re left holding our breath watching Hamlin.

I do trust McDermott with DBs so I’m not hitting the panic button, but safety along with edge rusher are my biggest concerns going into the season.

On 8/9/2024 at 2:58 PM, Brand J said:

At the combine Hamlin ran a 4.59 and Rapp crawled his way to a 4.78, so they’d probably be the slowest starting duo as well.

And yet probably still faster than Hyde + Poyer these last few years

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1