CAMP

I would love to attend the Sat. night session on July 30th and the VIP practice on August 10th. Those Monday night sessions I'll probably miss, with my crazy hours.

Hope to catch a few practices during August. Pittsford is such a nice place, despite Rubeo living there. :doh:

Hope to catch a few practices during August. Pittsford is such a nice place, despite Rubeo living there.  :P

358165[/snapback]

And me. :doh:

I live two blocks away and managed to make it to exactly zero practices last year. Hopefully the night practices will change that.

I hope to attend all 4 night sessions

Anyone else going to try to make plans now?

358079[/snapback]

I am checking it against my schedule. I will try to make as many days as I can. I hope to make the two Monday nighters. depends on how they distribute the tickets.

I have plans the 30th and am not a VIP, so scratch those practices.

I'm doing the Packers/Bills scrimmage game instead. I'll miss the great company and the garbage plate.  But I'll have grilled brats in the shadow of Lambeau - priceless.

358327[/snapback]

I have heard that watching football in Wisconsin - Packers and Badgers, is an experience. But no beer? Not even one...? C'mon, think about it...

Just went through my August schedule for conflicts, and I am pretty "open".

If anyone is making solid plans and wants to hook up for camp and maybe a Plate, let me know! If I can make it, I will. :lol: