Keith Olbermann's TDS

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Exaggerate much?  I watched th whole debate and I didn't hear President Trump say that.  

No but he claims up to 9 months and even after they are born which is a lie as always of course. 

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Came from President Biden. Watch this clip at 0:53. He says it there.

Or you can read it in the transcript here:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/27/politics/read-biden-trump-debate-rush-transcript/index.html

Yes he’s talking about maga, that’s what back woods redneck people do.

• Dislike 1

23 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

No but he claims up to 9 months and even after they are born which is a lie as always of course. 

Yes he’s talking about maga, that’s what back woods redneck people do.

Another elitist yankee.

Please explain how "maga" women rape and impregnate their sisters.

Edited by reddogblitz

24 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Another elitist yankee.

Incorrect. Nothing elite at all. Tiberius has more depth as a thinker than 4th does. 

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Maga women with penises.

Get with the program.

So now you are a biologist?

11 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Incorrect. Nothing elite at all. Tiberius has more depth as a thinker than 4th does. 

So now you are a biologist?

Was I supposed to think about this? It doesn’t take much thought to figure maga out. Inbred, allergic to the truth, eat up trumps lies.

39 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Another dolt.

FIFY. 

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Maga women with penises.

Get with the program.

Fake news. 

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's called the suspension clause.  Ben won't look it up, and he doesn't want you to either, but you certainly can if you want.  Just call immigration an "invasion" or protest at a federal building a "rebellion", and your habeus corpus is gone.  POOF!

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

It's called the suspension clause.  Ben won't look it up, and he doesn't want you to either, but you certainly can if you want.  Just call immigration an "invasion" or protest at a federal building a "rebellion", and your habeus corpus is gone.  POOF!

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Olbermann is a nutjob, but his hypotheticals aren't that far off.  We literally just handed way too much power to the executive.  Ironically, 3 days before July 4th.  It certainly won't feel the same for me.  I'm trying to imagine the history books looking back at a lawyer answering yes to the question of could a president use Seal Team 6 to assassinate Americans, and they agreed. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Olbermann is a nutjob, but his hypotheticals aren't that far off.  We literally just handed way too much power to the executive.  Ironically, 3 days before July 4th.  It certainly won't feel the same for me.  I'm trying to imagine the history books looking back at a lawyer answering yes to the question of could a president use Seal Team 6 to assassinate Americans, and they agreed. 

Well now……

I don’t think anyone Right of center small government conservative will disagree with you.  

So.  In what ways can we strip the powers of DC since you have now woken up to all our problems?  

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Well now……

I don’t think anyone Right of center small government conservative will disagree with you.  

So.  In what ways can we strip the powers of DC since you have now woken up to all our problems?  

We can start with placing laws that apply to everyone, including presidents, back in place.  I know it hasn't been a day yet even, but can we start there.  Not giving too much power to any one branch is important.  No matter what, you literally now live in a country where Seal team 6 can murder you if the president says so.  The clowns celebrating this, and saying it won't happen should still be VERY angry that it COULD.  

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

We can start with placing laws that apply to everyone, including presidents, back in place.  I know it hasn't been a day yet even, but can we start there.  Not giving too much power to any one branch is important.  No matter what, you literally now live in a country where Seal team 6 can murder you if the president says so.  The clowns celebrating this, and saying it won't happen should still be VERY angry that it COULD.  

Ok so you don’t really care about the power of DC….you just want to get Trump.  

And no, we don’t live in a country where the POTUS just sends the marines to go kill you.  

That is not remotely what you think.   

But you do live in one where they can spy on you.  Without cause.  Ask Google how they do it.   

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Ok so you don’t really care about the power of DC….you just want to get Trump.  

And no, we don’t live in a country where the POTUS just sends the marines to go kill you.  

That is not remotely what you think.   

But you do live in one where they can spy on you.  Without cause.  Ask Google how they do it.   

The power in DC is supposed to be ours via our representatives.  That has been hijacked by those with money, power and influence, and those influencers are supported by the SCOTUS.  Now they have given even more power to one man, the executive.  No small government person should be ok with any of this.  This ruling goes far beyond trump, who may never even get the power, but it's there and ready to be used by the first executive who chooses to.  The more power we give them the more they want to grab. 

Yes, we do live in that country.  It was literally asked of trump's lawyer if he would have the power to assassinate people, and he said yes. The court agrees with that.    

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I wonder if Olberwoman uses a tampon or pad?  Always sounds like she is on the rag.  What a mess. 

Edited by Irv

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

I wonder if Olberwoman uses a tampon or pad?  Always sounds like she is on the rag.  What a mess. 

Lefties are always women, minorities, and very weak men. It's the victim mentality. It's been scientifically proven they have lower testosterone levels

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Piss tears...

:lol:

Its been a bad few days for this Olbermoron clown. A judge rules your team did something obviously unconstitutional. So you suggest? Some blatantly unconstitutional politically motivated retribution.

• 1 month later...