Keith Olbermann's TDS

33 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s unclear if they were lies. Some believe he may have just been making things up. 

If you believe fact checkers Biden lied 9 times trump lied 30 times. They are both liars, trump just lives in his own world. Biden doesn’t know what world he lives in.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

If you believe fact checkers Biden lifted 9 times trump lied 30 times. They are both liars, trump just lives in his own world. Biden doesn’t know what world he lives in.

I’m sure it’s a legit fact check. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

I’m sure it’s a legit fact check. 

That’s kind of irrelevant. We all know politicians have a problem with the truth. And everyone else has their own truth. 

I said before the debate it was a waste of time because no one would change their mind no matter what. As always I got insulted for it. A poll showed 81%of people didn’t change their mind and another 14% were not sure. That means only 5% of people changed their mind and we don’t even know which side they changed to? 

If you don’t like polling or fact checkers? meh? Keep scrolling.

52 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

If you believe fact checkers Biden lied 9 times trump lied 30 times. They are both liars, trump just lives in his own world. Biden doesn’t know what world he lives in.

Everyone knows Trumps lies/makes things up. Not sure of the difference but apparently there is one. Meanwhile, the more delusional lefties here and the vast majority of the “reliable” mainstream media would have us believe that Joe Biden, a guy that hasn’t found a lie he won’t tell over 50 years in Washington, is a fundamentally decent man. Why do those people want anyone to buy such nonsense?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Everyone knows Trumps lies/makes things up. Not sure of the difference but apparently there is one. Meanwhile, the more delusional lefties here and the vast majority of the “reliable” mainstream media would have us believe that Joe Biden, a guy that hasn’t found a lie he won’t tell over 50 years in Washington, is a fundamentally decent man. Why do those people want anyone to buy such nonsense?

They can say what they want. I just work off off if he’s been in politics for 50 he’s a liar and a crook. That is the definition of a politician. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Is there anything to President Trump's claim that President Biden is putting illegal aliens on Social Security?  Sounds bogus.

Yeah just like you can have an abortion up till age 14. 

31 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Is there anything to President Trump's claim that President Biden is putting illegal aliens on Social Security?  Sounds bogus.

It is bogus.

There are aliens not authorized to work who, of course, work under fake or stolen SS #s.

And guess what?

They have FICA deducted from their paychecks, enriching the SS trust fund without being eligible to collect SS when they're old.

So that means they pay extra SS tax.

He has this completely bass ackwards.

I would call it a lie.

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is bogus.

There are aliens not authorized to work who, of course, work under fake or stolen SS #s.

And guess what?

They have FICA deducted from their paychecks, enriching the SS trust fund without being eligible to collect SS when they're old.

So that means they pay extra SS tax.

He has this completely bass ackwards.

I would call it a lie.

Until I can see some proof otherwise I'd call it a lie too.

9 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Yeah just like you can have an abortion up till age 14. 

Or be raped and get pregnant by your sister. 

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Or be raped and get pregnant by your sister. 

And where did this come from? Maga. Dumb as a stump. In fact I don’t want to insult a stump, you are dumber. Is a sister getting her brother pregnant? And you Buck tooth red necks maga are the only ones banging their sister. That is the beauty of maga, just look at all the white trash that stormed the Capitol or goes to them there rallies. You can always pick them out. 

34 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

And where did this come from? Maga. Dumb as a stump. In fact I don’t want to insult a stump, you are dumber. Is a sister getting her brother pregnant? And you Buck tooth red necks maga are the only ones banging their sister. That is the beauty of maga, just look at all the white trash that stormed the Capitol or goes to them there rallies. You can always pick them out. 

I can you’re upset that your party’s dreams of further destroying the country are coming to a close.  Good. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I can you’re upset that your party’s dreams of further destroying the country are coming to a close.  Good. 

Ha ha not my party redneck. If the country is destroyed leave. No one is stopping you.

9 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Trump makes all kinds of wild lies. The dems want to abort the child up till it turns 14 years old.

Exaggerate much?  I watched th whole debate and I didn't hear President Trump say that.  

5 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Came from President Biden. Watch this clip at 0:53. He says it there.

Or you can read it in the transcript here:

But here’s the deal, there’s a lot of young women who are being raped by their – by their in-laws, by their – by their spouses, brothers and sisters, by – just – it’s just – it’s just ridiculous. And they can do nothing about it. And they try to arrest them when they cross state lines.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/27/politics/read-biden-trump-debate-rush-transcript/index.html