Sean Combs lawsuits *update-now indicted

TBBills Fan

On 9/22/2024 at 1:02 PM, Bill from NYC said:

So was Epstein.

When the big boys really want you ain't looking good my friend. Look at what is going on today, and btw, I doubt if Ghislaine Maxwell lasts much longer. Do you think she will live long enough to write a tell all book? I'm surprised they didn't get to her yet tbh.

Was Epstein passed around and raped like the post I was replying to implied? He was in isolation. So highly doubtful. I never said he couldn’t be killed.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/24/2024 at 11:29 PM, NoSaint said:

I’ll go with lesser charges, eat a modest sentence and quietly come out in 5-10

Zero shot. He's been working with the feds for years and they burned him anyway. He has no leverage. A US Attorney is currently over the moon that this fool played right into their hand.

On 9/25/2024 at 9:20 AM, TBBills Fan said:

Possible.  I'd guess if a plea is offered it will be favorable for him, then he ends up doing a portion of time, comes out still rich and alive. 

Also no shot. They hit him with the RICO beef. Everything that was his is now the fed's:

To commit these crimes, Combs relied on his power as the leader of a multi-faceted business empire. Employees of Combs businesses — including high ranking supervisors, security staff, personal assistants, and household staff — acted as Combs’ intermediaries to, among other things, arrange travel and hotel rooms; stock the hotel rooms for Combs’ commercial sex activity; contact or locate women and other individuals whom he targeted for abuse; and conceal and cover up the abuse. This criminal concealment included efforts to prevent law enforcement from learning about his abuse.

That's fed speak for "Civil asset forfeiture order go brrrrrr"

• Like (+1) 1