Sean Combs lawsuits *update-now indicted

TBBills Fan

12 hours ago, boyst said:

Tupac was merely a puppet. Dude was as ***** as a $3 who danced the dance perfectly. 

They really tried to tell us that this ballerina was a thug 

• Haha (+1) 2

• 4 months later...
  • TBBills Fan changed the title to Sean Combs lawsuits *update-now indicted
3 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

Diddy indicted and now promising no drugs or girls to get bail. 

I read the indictment, and man those Freak offs must have been something else

It is now. 

Work/life has been crazy lately so I haven't gotten a chance to read all the details but from the snippets I've seen it looks like some crazy stuff went on

2 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Work/life has been crazy lately so I haven't gotten a chance to read all the details but from the snippets I've seen it looks like some crazy stuff went on

They are accusing him of running a criminal operation for the last decade. 

Saying he had a system and team in place to get him woman and sex workers, made promises, blackmailed, scared and threatened if they want out and more.  

All those jokes about Diddy were just laughed at for so long and nothing happened because he was an informant

So, I guess in 20 years when Drake has served his use for the feds, they'll burn him too. 

I'm amazed people are so surprised by how vile the whole celeb scene is especially with rumors out there about them all being creepy. And especially when they front an image like "Diddy."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Sweats said:

Oh, Diddy gonna get diddled in the pen, for sure........they are gonna pass him around like currency.

If he had any sense, he would have spent his time trying to figure out how to get that thing sewn shut cause they are gonna run a mile long train on him.

Doubtful. He’ll most likely be in protective or isolated from most of the others. He also has money or access to money. Not hard to pay others for protection. 

17 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

With what’s going on with STDiddy that could be a bit why like I said I’m not interested in movies anymore and what not,

Realizing what these people are behind the scenes 

• Like (+1) 1