Democrats in full on panic

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

I wish there were a way to have these people experience just a taste of what being in Palestine would be like.  Kind of like those "Scared Straight" programs they used to have for juvenile delinquents.

Stop.  I went to a high school that mandated all of us go though the scared strait tour.  

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The martyr and victimhood mentality are strong with that one. 

Just like it's ignorance of actual history. 

Good vid @Tiberius The camera loves you!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You as well! Which one is you? 

image.png.6da8de2551e58b42cb4d1f8ea5212ff3.png

I'm the one in the middle that owns your brain.  

32 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Stop.  I went to a high school that mandated all of us go though the scared strait tour.  

It worked though, right?

• Like (+1) 1

Comeback Kid: Biden in Michigan Forgets Names, Rambles Incoherently, and Gets Heckled by Protesters

1c752c8e-4393-4351-99fd-ca79a5f76b65-105

Joe Biden's comeback tour continued in Michigan on Friday, and it was the real-life equivalent of tweeting through it. With the president's stalwart insistence on staying in the race despite his clear mental and physical decline, he and his handlers have decided to go full-bore no matter how much it further exposes his condition. 

Perhaps that's because the press has gotten their marching orders and is now spinning every rambling utterance by Biden as absolute proof he's a picture of vigorous health. Whatever the reason, the rest of us have eyes and ears, and anyone telling you the president is fine is simply lying to you. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/07/12/comeback-kid-biden-in-michigan-forgets-names-rambles-incoherently-and-n2176758