Laken Riley Georgia College Student Murdered by Illegal Immigrant: BORDER CZAR KAMALA'S BLOODBATH

1 minute ago, Doc said:

And border crossing (allegedly) are down for the past 6 months.  Despite that amazing border bill being struck down.  And Biden was able to issue EOs when he said he couldn't do anything himself.  It was a self-own by the Dems.

They got all the voters needed for the upcoming election…time to close up shop…😉

• 2 weeks later...

An ophthalmologist who works at my surgery center had a full room scheduled for Tuesday.  I got word Monday she had to cancel because her "mother was sick."  Found out Thursday she had set up a GoFundMe for her.  It said that her mother was on her way to work one morning when she was struck head on in a wrong way collision by a criminal fleeing the cops and that she has had multiple surgeries and procedures and is intubated and minimally responsive.  Later in the post she says the criminal has no insurance, likely no assets and isn't in custody at present.  Gee, I wonder what his legal status is?

• Angry 2