Laken Riley Georgia College Student Murdered by Illegal Immigrant: BORDER CZAR KAMALA'S BLOODBATH

41 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This is sick. And on top of the Southwest keys horrors where staff was raping kids in detention centers. 

ICE should look in Joe Biden’s shower. There a probably a couple tied up there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Ok, again I'm wading into this discussion with a legit question I am hoping for a legit answer without simply getting talking points from each side.

What I understand, there was a border bill, one supported by both democrats and republicans earlier this year, that might not have solved the problem at the border 100%, but it seems it would have made it much, much better.  From my understanding, Trump did talk to republicans in congress to effectively kill the bill so he could campaign on the issue.

So my question is, why so much complaining about the border issue by the right, when there was a solution (at least a partial solution) that was about ready to be passed but was killed...by the political right?

• Dislike 1

25 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Ok, again I'm wading into this discussion with a legit question I am hoping for a legit answer without simply getting talking points from each side.

What I understand, there was a border bill, one supported by both democrats and republicans earlier this year, that might not have solved the problem at the border 100%, but it seems it would have made it much, much better.  From my understanding, Trump did talk to republicans in congress to effectively kill the bill so he could campaign on the issue.

So my question is, why so much complaining about the border issue by the right, when there was a solution (at least a partial solution) that was about ready to be passed but was killed...by the political right?

Read the bill. It was terrible for the citizens of this country. It was a political stunt by the left knowing full well that it would be dead on arrival. The left planned on it being rejected so they could use it against Trump. 

Plain and simple 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

There were many problems with it. The main one being that it stipulated a cap of 5000 "migrants" per day allowed into the country. As if cutting 10000 per day to 5000 a day in any way constitutes a secure border.

Zero illegal aliens allowed in per day.

How about that?

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Let me guess, you are someone who just reads the headlines or watches CNN for 15 min and thinks he knows what's going on in the world?

This sums up the fake border bill pretty well. 

https://www.lee.senate.gov/2024/2/senator-lee-releases-dirty-dozen-disasters-in-so-called-border-deal

Doesn't sound so "secure" now does it?

Republican or Democrat doesn't matter. There's only good and evil at this point and they are in both parties. You need to open your eyes to what's really going on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

There were many problems with it. The main one being that it stipulated a cap of 5000 "migrants" per day allowed into the country. As if cutting 10000 per day to 5000 a day in any way constitutes a secure border.

Zero illegal aliens allowed in per day.

How about that?

Ok, devil's advocate again here.

Then why did so many republican support it, and initially say they would vote for it?

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Ok, devil's advocate again here.

Then why did so many republican support it, and initially say they would vote for it?

Because some Republicans are actually in practice Democrats.

But we don't need to go down the rabbit hole of how politicians on both sides are sleazy, some more than others.

I think you should agree that ignoring everything else, a bipartisan bill about border security that would allow up to 5000 illegals into the country every single day can't in any universe except bizarro world be about border security.

No matter how much anyone might despise Trump.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

And border crossing (allegedly) are down for the past 6 months.  Despite that amazing border bill being struck down.  And Biden was able to issue EOs when he said he couldn't do anything himself.  It was a self-own by the Dems.