The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.

On 9/8/2024 at 7:05 PM, OrangeBills said:

Trump discussed complicated financial constructs that VP Harris couldn't even fathom, from Macroeconomic particulars to exotic financial instruments (that we both agreed were greedy/bad).

This is the single most delusional statement made in the cesspool that is ppp.  Truly, you deserve an award or at least a Guinness world record entry.  I'd send you a trophy if I had your address.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

See ya next week boys and girls

Sounds similar to our MSM being co-opted by our Security State…

Don’t forget, our intelligence agencies steer the direction of news info, and social media, in our country as well…

Propaganda on both sides…👍

Poor @goldenboy81, so naive and ill informed…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Don’t forget, our intelligence agencies steer the direction of news info, and social media, in our country as well…

You are literally out of your mind.  The perfect victim of the propaganda that has been spread by Russia. It’s sad. Nothing is true. Which is the goal. 

• Like (+1) 2

So the IC, that has leaked lies to its cut outs in the propaganda media about Russian election interference for 8 years now, is going to release more "declassified" disinformation next week?

And useful idiot commies are eagerly awaiting their opportunity to swallow more loads from their masters?

Hold up now, please don't ruin it and try to tell us that water is wet too.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So the IC, that has leaked lies to its cut outs in the propaganda media about Russian election interference for 8 years now, is going to release more "declassified" disinformation next week?

And useful idiot commies are eagerly awaiting their opportunity to swallow more loads from their masters?

You mean useful idiots like muller. Go back into your little Russian bubble the adults are talking.

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The MSM claiming Biden wasn't senile and then getting the vapors when the debate happened and they could no longer gaslight people should disqualify them permanently.  But Russia's the convenient mark for the low information people.

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So weird how you refer to others what you are doing. What is that condition called again?

21 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This is the single most delusional statement made in the cesspool that is ppp.  Truly, you deserve an award or at least a Guinness world record entry.  I'd send you a trophy if I had your address.  

Right, and Kamala grew up in a Middle Class Household and that answers everything.

I laid out my level of understanding.  I told you spent an hour with him at a table with about 10 fairly high-level financial types from a firms you'd recognize, and Trump held his own.  

Take it or leave it, I don't really care, our country's problems run deeper than your petulance and willingness to vote for a Leftist/Marxist

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

Right, and Kamala grew up in a Middle Class Household and that answers everything.

I laid out my level of understanding.  I told you spent an hour with him at a table with about 10 fairly high-level financial types from a firms you'd recognize, and Trump held his own.  

Take it or leave it, I don't really care, our country's problems run deeper than your petulance and willingness to vote for a Leftist/Marxist

You're the one who was bragging about their education the other day right?  And here I thought we might have an intelligent right winger bring in a normal perspective.  I should have known the moment I saw the use of communist/marxist that it wasn't meant to be.  Normal conservatives are like unicorns nowadays.  Pure fantasy.

Trump held his own during an hour you spent with him.  Riiiight.   That offsets the thousands of hours of insanity since?  They're eating our cats and dogs!  

And I don't buy your story to be honest.  It's possible, but then his age related cognitive decline is absolutely real.  Because in interviews as president he made many statements that made it seem like he didn't even know what a tariff was much less their impact.  I could write several books on his stupidity.  Others actually have!

Kamala has never said anything that tops any of these gems.  Sorry.  You are wrong.  

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me."

"Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."

"Windmills cause cancer."

"The kidney has a very special place in the heart."

"I met with the president of the Virgin Islands."

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You're the one who was bragging about their education the other day right?  And here I thought we might have an intelligent right winger bring in a normal perspective.  I should have known the moment I saw the use of communist/marxist that it wasn't meant to be.  Normal conservatives are like unicorns nowadays.  Pure fantasy.

Trump held his own during an hour you spent with him.  Riiiight.   That offsets the thousands of hours of insanity since?  They're eating our cats and dogs!  

And I don't buy your story to be honest.  It's possible, but then his age related cognitive decline is absolutely real.  Because in interviews as president he made many statements that made it seem like he didn't even know what a tariff was much less their impact.  I could write several books on his stupidity.  Others actually have!

Kamala has never said anything that tops any of these gems.  Sorry.  You are wrong.  

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me."

"Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."

"Windmills cause cancer."

"The kidney has a very special place in the heart."

"I met with the president of the Virgin Islands."

Well Trump destroyed ISIS, and that's a fact.  

Yeah, I said I'm not a moron, in an attempt to prove a point.

You're confusing strategic intelligence w/ media perfection

Kamala has neither, but when given the questions (which I acknowledge are obvious) she can pull off non-Biden-ism

Trump has done it, and it was pretty great when he was doing it.  Your gal hasn't done anything successfully. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Putin wants his little lickspittle Trump to win and is helping him 

Blue anon stories 

In reality Biden/Harris foreign policy has been good for the Russian economy and has helped move them to coordinating with countries like Iran, Saudi, Turkey, Iran, China. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/14/2024 at 9:54 PM, OrangeBills said:

Well Trump destroyed ISIS, and that's a fact.  

Yeah, I said I'm not a moron, in an attempt to prove a point.

You're confusing strategic intelligence w/ media perfection

Kamala has neither, but when given the questions (which I acknowledge are obvious) she can pull off non-Biden-ism

Trump has done it, and it was pretty great when he was doing it.  Your gal hasn't done anything successfully. 

6 bankruptcies. Strategic genius?

the country was a disaster when he left office. People were dancing in the streets, the stock market that he claimed was the best ever under him (pre-Covid) has doubled since then. Doubled. He said it would crater.
companies took the piss put of consumers with artificial inflation.

he is a not very smart clown, and a pig of a human. He is a disgrace to this country. I’m not impressed you sat at a Table with him as people kissed his ass. I’ve sat at plenty of those tables where the emperor has no cloths and everyone plays along.

pretending he (or any president really) has the power to drive a giant economy like the US is either stupid or communist and we know you’re not communist…

28 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

6 bankruptcies. Strategic genius?

the country was a disaster when he left office. People were dancing in the streets, the stock market that he claimed was the best ever under him (pre-Covid) has doubled since then. Doubled. He said it would crater.
companies took the piss put of consumers with artificial inflation.

he is a not very smart clown, and a pig of a human. He is a disgrace to this country. I’m not impressed you sat at a Table with him as people kissed his ass. I’ve sat at plenty of those tables where the emperor has no cloths and everyone plays along.

pretending he (or any president really) has the power to drive a giant economy like the US is either stupid or communist and we know you’re not communist…

You have no idea what Bankruptcy means in this country, but no surprise there.  I'm not getting into it with you, but you're out of your element there, clearly...

The country was a "disaster" because your side concocted a laughably false Pandemic and shut down society (JHU COVID Tracker, LOL).  Trump handled as well as could be

Entire hilarious you label Trump Emperor Has No Clothes, because that's exactly what your side has done to us the last 4 years, quite scary how you don't understand this, but whatever. In any case your assessment of the Market and Companies is 100% wrong, again no surprise.  The Stock Market is up because your EHNC Gov't has printed $12T and tossed it out into society, endangering the Future of our Nation and (this is hilarious, you said Trump artificially inflated, again polar opposite) artificially inflated Financial Asset prices while decimating the Middle Class of this country.  Your morons elicited the longest Yield Curve inversion in the history of our country, CLEAR evidence of Fiscal malfeasance that I don't expect you to understand.

In any case, and I hate being personal, you haven't made an intelligent argument on here that I've seen, so what am I doing here?

• Vomit 1

15 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

You have no idea what Bankruptcy means in this country, but no surprise there.  I'm not getting into it with you, but you're out of your element there, clearly...

The country was a "disaster" because your side concocted a laughably false Pandemic and shut down society (JHU COVID Tracker, LOL).  Trump handled as well as could be

Entire hilarious you label Trump Emperor Has No Clothes, because that's exactly what your side has done to us the last 4 years, quite scary how you don't understand this, but whatever. In any case your assessment of the Market and Companies is 100% wrong, again no surprise.  The Stock Market is up because your EHNC Gov't has printed $12T and tossed it out into society, endangering the Future of our Nation and (this is hilarious, you said Trump artificially inflated, again polar opposite) artificially inflated Financial Asset prices while decimating the Middle Class of this country.  Your morons elicited the longest Yield Curve inversion in the history of our country, CLEAR evidence of Fiscal malfeasance that I don't expect you to understand.

In any case, and I hate being personal, you haven't made an intelligent argument on here that I've seen, so what am I doing here?

Genius.

Listen to this guy, he is 5, he hears A word and does free association (and huckleberry nonsense along) ignoring the citizens question and praising himself. GENIUS.

It’s not “my side”. Millions died of Covid world wide, hundreds of thousands of OUR fellow Americans. He was president so if he has no responsibility for that, then how can he for when the economy is good? 

you sounds like Hoover, let’m starve it’ll be good for them we have to let the “market straighten it out”.

‘In my opinion (and some might think the founding fathers as well) ’the very point of government is to protect the people it represents” and these fiscal conservatives sure took a lot of the sweet government cheese (PPP loans) that were forgiven. And the economy didn’t crater and if you ***** think about it for 4 seconds that “printing money” was a bet on the us economy and people. The same best and brightest who drove the economy off the cliff in 2008, and in 84 with the S&L, oh and almost again with the SV Bank last year. 

and what devastated the middle class was the war on unions and labor protections, and the rampant deregulation of finance (and their inevitable bail outs) So now we have to hear about how if we would only give you more money that you could make so much more. Seriously why did Bush want to privatize SS in 2006? Could it have been to prop up the stock market. Hummm wonder what would have happened if he has succeeded, maybe 2008 would have been 2010 and everyone’s SS WOULD HAVE BEEN *****.

we’ve had this tired the economy isn’t the stock market argument before, of course it isn’t. But when the “genius” was POTUS all we heard was how it was, hence my reference (a bit tongue in cheek).

you don’t want to believe it. Fine. Everyone gets an opinion. Mine is you are wrong.