The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.

13 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I have noticed this pattern as well…Anytime the Dems allege Russian interference, it’s usually the Dems using the excuse of Russia for their own election interference…

And this isn’t opinion or bias…We now have hard evidence on multiple occasions of this happening with the Russia/Collusion hoax, and the “Hunter Biden Laptap being Russian disinformation” hoax…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I have noticed this pattern as well…Anytime the Dems allege Russian interference, it’s usually the Dems using the excuse of Russia for their own election interference…

And this isn’t opinion or bias…We now have hard evidence on multiple occasions of this happening…👍

No, your guy is a Russian stooge. You guys want a Putin like government here because you can't win through voting.

Sad to see you guys turn into fascists, but Trump will had to turn out the hard core racists, sexist and anti-democracy lost boys to even have a chance

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, your guy is a Russian stooge. You guys want a Putin like government here because you can't win through voting.

Sad to see you guys turn into fascists, but Trump will had to turn out the hard core racists, sexist and anti-democracy lost boys to even have a chance

And the Dems don’t?

Trying to remove multiple candidates from the ballot?

Rigging 3 primaries in a row?

Let keep it real, Tibs…

You’re a smart guy…Don’t act like the Dems aren’t trying to consolidate power just because it is your side…👍

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You people are the biggest f-n idiots continuing to barf out that Trump is a Russian agent.

You have to be a bot or a complete ret@rd, because you are out of your ever loving mind. FACT. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You people are the biggest f-n idiots continuing to barf out that Trump is a Russian agent.

You have to be a bot or a complete ret@rd, because you are out of your ever loving mind. FACT. 

Shorter description: useful idiots

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

And the Dems don’t?

No. You guys have been saying that, but hasn't happened. You coupers though, did try and cancel out my vote with your little Jan 6 rebellion 

Democrats are for letting the people decide 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

This is your ***** Russian narrative. We may not have more elections over this ***** piece of *****. Seriously, we’re gonna throw away the United States over Donald Trump. No, this is ***** a Russian op.

I don't know why I'm replying here...but your lack of Economic and Historical knowledge is quite frightening (I take comfort that this is just an Internet forum and nothing here matters)...so this is not "personal" it's just meant to help

I realize the Internet give us all a voice, but I'd suggest you settle down and go read and learn about societies, history, economics, politics, war, power, civilizations, etc etc

You appear, admittedly from my perspective, to have zero clue about any of these things.  I don't really care, your vote isn't what will send this society into an ending tailspin, more appropriately it will be the group-think that erupts from people like you that don't understand basically anything

Before you shout off that I'm stupid or something I did graduate from what the WSJ labeled the #1 school in America undergrad, earned an post-grad degree, have been a CFA charterholder since the early 2000s and generally have a feel, from having worked at banks and with companies for a long time, what it takes to survive/succeed over time both in this world and in this nation.

I would submit that this Religion you are ascribing to is simply not a good one, both for those you despise, but also, perhaps more importantly, those you are seeking to help (if that's a thing). 

Good luck, but I felt compelled to help out here.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

I don't know why I'm replying here...but your lack of Economic and Historical knowledge is quite frightening (I take comfort that this is just an Internet forum and nothing here matters)...so this is not "personal" it's just meant to help

I realize the Internet give us all a voice, but I'd suggest you settle down and go read and learn about societies, history, economics, politics, war, power, civilizations, etc etc

You appear, admittedly from my perspective, to have zero clue about any of these things.  I don't really care, your vote isn't what will send this society into an ending tailspin, more appropriately it will be the group-think that erupts from people like you that don't understand basically anything

Before you shout off that I'm stupid or something I did graduate from what the WSJ labeled the #1 school in America undergrad, earned an post-grad degree, have been a CFA charterholder since the early 2000s and generally have a feel, from having worked at banks and with companies for a long time, what it takes to survive/succeed over time both in this world and in this nation.

I would submit that this Religion you are ascribing to is simply not a good one, both for those you despise, but also, perhaps more importantly, those you are seeking to help (if that's a thing). 

Good luck, but I felt compelled to help out here.  

so first, your going to write all of that over Donald ***** j Trump? Really. He is the history and economics I should read up on? Really? I get it frighting. 🥴

how are you helping again. Other than making yourself feel better?

• Thank you (+1) 1

⬆️ 

Admittedly I'm here a lot, but there was one poster in recent PPP history who was here posting with more regularity than me.

Billstime.

Now Billstime is "gone" and there is a brand new poster who suddenly posts with Billstime level regularity.

So blatantly obvious dude.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

so first, your going to write all of that over Donald ***** j Trump? Really. He is the history and economics I should read up on? Really? I get it frighting. 🥴

how are you helping again. Other than making yourself feel better?

I have no love for Donald Trump, I thought he was an a-hole in the 80s-90s-00-s...but I didn't know, just wasn't my type of guy, to be honest

Then he was going to Buy the Bills and I was worried I was going to have to disown my team

Then, before he was doing all this running-for-President stuff, had a client event and ended up spending time with Mr. Trump, and you know what?  He was engaging, intelligent, not bombastic, etc (This again before he ran).

He has his flaws, but let me be clear, they've ensured that NO GOOD CANDIDATE would do this job to save us all (I understand that you don't understand that our Civilziation could not survive, but it's true).

And so, like JPM shareholders accept Jamie Dimon even though I'm sure he's no angel, they love him....that's the deal

You're in bed with silent bad people...I'm in bed with openly questionable people.  Only one of us is being taken for a ride

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

I have no love for Donald Trump, I thought he was an a-hole in the 80s-90s-00-s...but I didn't know, just wasn't my type of guy, to be honest

Then he was going to Buy the Bills and I was worried I was going to have to disown my team

Then, before he was doing all this running-for-President stuff, had a client event and ended up spending time with Mr. Trump, and you know what?  He was engaging, intelligent, not bombastic, etc (This again before he ran).

He has his flaws, but let me be clear, they've ensured that NO GOOD CANDIDATE would do this job to save us all (I understand that you don't understand that our Civilziation could not survive, but it's true).

And so, like JPM shareholders accept Jamie Dimon even though I'm sure he's no angel, they love him....that's the deal

You're in bed with silent bad people...I'm in bed with openly questionable people.  Only one of us is being taken for a ride

The implication is I’m being taken for a ride? 
as you admit that he charmed you? Seriously? That is an argument? 
‘this guy is a pos, bully, simple, and base. I don’t doubt that he can be “engaging’ all the ***** he does is chit chat with folks, looking for openings.  
and somehow that is more impressive to you than someone who has actually taken and fulfilled an oath of office. 
it’s a simple (b/w) world you’re living in. 

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

The implication is I’m being taken for a ride? 
as you admit that he charmed you? Seriously? That is an argument? 
‘this guy is a pos, bully, simple, and base. I don’t doubt that he can be “engaging’ all the ***** he does is chit chat with folks, looking for openings.  
and somehow that is more impressive to you than someone who has actually taken and fulfilled an oath of office. 
it’s a simple (b/w) world you’re living in. 

No, and I don't expect to get anywhere with this discussion with you, and that's fine.

Trump discussed complicated financial constructs that VP Harris couldn't even fathom, from Macroeconomic particulars to exotic financial instruments (that we both agreed were greedy/bad).

No, I tried to explain to you that my interaction with him was the opposite of "fawning", but I apparently failed (or you don't want to hear it)

I've given up on this place, to be honest with you, if KAMALA HARRIS could earn even 48% of the National Vote...to me that means this society is basically over.

But I'm trying to help you understand that you're one-sided-ness is pretty well off.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OrangeBills said:

Trump discussed complicated financial constructs that VP Harris couldn't even fathom

Omg. You are right no way I could possibly understand that.

This the ***** you talking about? Tariffs to childcare policy?

Edited by Starr-Bills
Can’t wait for you to explain to me how this makes sense

12 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Omg. You are right no way I could possibly understand that.

This the ***** you talking about? Tariffs to childcare policy?

This is nice but it's not the "own" or whatever your generation thinks it is...

You see, Childcare costs REALLY is not a Federal Gov't issue...which is/was the strength of our nation.

Things that should be NATIONAL, were National.  Things that should be LOCAL, were Local.

Of course, in the current Democrat/Pathetic/Communistic lifestyle demanded by our dominant Leftists, they want NATIONAL/FEDERAL answers to childcare, which simply don't exist.  

Sure, they can print more money and hand it to people which is what they do, but that doesn't work.  Trump had no good answer because, honestly, there is no good answer to that question...I don't expect YOU to understand this, but CHILDCARE is a personal matter that should be handled, and perhaps subsidized, locally.

The fact that the Democrats have destroyed the cost structure of this nation is a real problem, which I acknowledge

But your "own" is not at all as thoughtful as you think it is...and frankly, it's a sign of a failing society, which I'm sure you can't conjure...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The BS Thanos narrative is back... again

Those groomer Avengers (how old is Spider-Man anyways?) are at it again with the Thanos Thanos Thanos HOAX!

• They claim that Loki attacked Earth with the chitauri on the orders of Thanos when we really know that it was an antifa false flag
  • They say that Ronan the Accuser obtained the Power Stone on his orders, but how could this be when Ronan was so weak that he was defeated by a racoon and a tree?
  • They say that he forced Eitri and his dwarves to forge a powerful tool for him but that's obviously a lie since the Avengers only found Eitri and his hands were marred. How could he have made a tool in that condition by himself?
  • Apparently, they want us to believe he also somehow killed half the Asgardians, including Loki. Wasn't Loki supposedly working for him? They can't even keep their stories straight!
  • Somehow, these libs want us to believe that Thanos even sacrificed his favorite daughter! They obviously have TDS: Thanos Derangement Syndrome
  • And even after the Avengers manage to defeat Thanos's armies, they want us to believe that he defeated them all by himself and stole the final stone on his own
  • Even more incredible: after obtaining the infinity stones and achieving a single wish, they then want us to believe that, instead of keeping them, he destroyed them. Ridiculous. But if it's true, it's just a testament to his principles.

These liberal groomer Avengers clearly are obsessed with this Thanos guy and blame him for everything that goes wrong. TDS! Sad!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

whatever your generation thinks it is...

What generation do you think am? Your bias is showing. Also childish (pathetic) insults, so mature but to be expected of your generation.

1. Local and national are both government. I’d bet you’re fine with federal highway spending. I believe (but can’t be sure) you mean public vs private.

2. The first bail out of a saving and loan? Reagan 1984, the second? Raegan 1987. I don’t see you complaining about banks getting bailed out left and right. (Pun intended).

3. The government is of for and by the people. There are numerous examples of the government interceding on behalf the of the people when corporations either abuse their power or refuse to provide a service for the public good. (NYC subway, TVA, Clean air act, federal highway system, auto industry safety regulations, social security, Medicare/madicae, the ACA, etc etc etc.) large corporations don’t pay a living wage and or provide healthcare (1099 ‘employees’) or maternity leave and child care . So yea a federal standard for child care seems reasonable to me. But I’m a dumb commie liberal pathetic generation who doesn’t hate his fellow Americans and doesn’t want to see them suffer needlessly.

finally I have no idea what a “cost structure of this country” means. 

and you are so quick to think there is no way I can understand anything that you have managed to cobble together in your mind. and so you dismiss instead of explain your point, again your generation is showing. What ever you mean by that since you have no idea my age or experience.

ymmv

Edited by Starr-Bills
cost structure of this country = “communism?”

On 9/8/2024 at 9:26 AM, JaCrispy said:

And this isn’t opinion or bias…We now have hard evidence on multiple occasions of this happening with the Russia/Collusion hoax, and the “Hunter Biden Laptap being Russian disinformation” hoax…👍

See ya next week boys and girls

• Like (+1) 1