The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.

When does the Biden Admin intend to start indicting all the various people and entities that receive money from Qatar to influence their operations?

What about all the university professors who receive money from CCP front groups for “research”?

I haven’t read the indictment yet but it looks like a rerun of the playbook by Mueller and Weissman in the Concord Management case where it was really just a glorified press release rather than a serious effort to stop meaningful criminal activity.

$10 million???

That’s not even a 1 day ad buy of a DNC front group like ActBlue.  Where does their money come from.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/internets-popular-trump-pundits-ended-paid-messengers-russian-propagan-rcna169803

Nice

“Maybe they take us down individually,” said Matt Christiansen, a conservative YouTuber and podcaster, in the video. “It’s a lot harder to do when we’re grouped together in this way.”

“That does not mean that the content actually is pro-Russian,” Schafer said. “And I think that’s a key point. Often you’ll find the people justify taking the money, when they are aware that they’re getting money from Russia, by saying, ‘These are my beliefs. I’m not being told what to say.’ and it’s believable because Russia is just quite good at recruiting talent, finding the divisive, influential person who’s maybe an anti-imperialist, or whose worldview aligns with Russia, and let’s find a way to support them.” 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

33 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Interesting how this comes out at the same time the drug addict Hunter pleads GUILTY.

Yes, because it's the same thing and no one ever heard about the guilty plea.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/youtube-takes-down-right-wing-channels-linked-to-doj-russia-indictments/ar-AA1q4Msy

🎯 

I want to say this as clearly as possible to every influencer being contacted by the FBI as a Tenet “victim”:

*This is a TRAP*

The FBI is going to try and get you to make statements that contradict email/text communications they already possess and have reviewed

Do NOT talk to them without a lawyer and strongly consider not talking to them at all

There is no upside to working with them

If you are a victim, it will be shown by the evidence

If you give them an inch of doubt, they will take a mile of your liberty

This isn’t about seeking “justice” for them

They hate us and want our voices silenced

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why do you hate vanguard?

I dont. its very good for my retirement.  but unlike you Im not a hypocrite

Spending DEBT in the name of stimuluses that go directly to companies owned by them and BlackRock is a effing problem.

In the big picture, its good for that company.  Not so much for main street.

The stock buy backs with our tax dollars (and debt) is the really cool part.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 2