The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.

50 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I misremembered. It was “maroon”. I guess I riffed on it with “stooped

Keukasmallies

Posted October 16, 2015

So il Papa says,"Let's ask ourselves why there is so much war and violence... Let's not forget the hypocrisy of world powers who talk about peace but sell arms under the table." as he oversees the wealthiest company in the world in terms of money, land, control of "employees", etc. And he opens the door for a discussion of under-the-table wrongs?

What a moroon! [Ya' have to be my age to know the reference and not think it's just moron misspelled.]

What a shocker. Another maroon protecting the other stooped extremist influencers   Perhaps he has his hand in the cookie jar too. He was a nobody til the alt right adopted him. 

If you're going to misspell a word, at least misspell it correctly stoopid.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Q. Why would Russia (through RT, Russian state-controlled media) want to fund these American "patriot" self-appointed pundits? Putin is not an idiot. What was in it for him?

To ask the question is to answer it.

Unfortunately, that exceeds 5th grade reasoning capabilities. For anyone surpassing that level, it makes perfect sense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Unfortunately, that exceeds 5th grade reasoning capabilities. For anyone surpassing that level, it makes perfect sense. 

You're playing checkers while Putin is playing chess.  He wants you to think he's supporting these people and endorses Harris to make you "think" he's supporting Trump when he's actually supporting Harris.  Bet you didn't think that far ahead though, did ya?  You sound like a 3rd grader giving 5th graders a bad name...keep supporting Putin though, it suits you well.  Moral of the story, don't worry about what Putin thinks, or maybe do...hmmmm

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're playing checkers while Putin is playing chess.  He wants you to think he's supporting these people and endorses Harris to make you "think" he's supporting Trump when he's actually supporting Harris.  Bet you didn't think that far ahead though, did ya?  You sound like a 3rd grader giving 5th graders a bad name...keep supporting Putin though, it suits you well.  Moral of the story, don't worry about what Putin thinks, or maybe do...hmmmm

This reminds me of pizzagate. And Jack POS is still quoted here. Y’all b pathetic 

• Like (+1) 1

I notice Benny Johnson has continued his inane tweeting as if nothing has happened.

This is the best summary of what Russia was up to. NOTE: no denials from any of the "pundits" mentioned! They are taking the position that they were helpless dupes. A good article, based on a close reading of the indictment itself. Read it; you will come away with the clear conclusion that these guys (well, 2 guys, one girl) are either dumb as dirt or that they were trying like hell to avoid the obvious here.

REMINDER: these are the people our Trumpies here often cut-and-paste from. You know, the reliable Russian-funded alt-media that is so superior to the MSM.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2024/09/04/don-jrs-online-buddies-allegedly-demand-5-million-from-russian-shell-companies-to-say-nice-things-about-his-daddy/

To prove the FARA charge — one you’d only need to prove if Kalashnikov and Afanasyeva showed up in the US for arrest — you’d need to prove that the two RT people succeeded in influencing US politics, and deliberately hid that they were doing so on behalf of a Russian entity. And RT is sufficient — you wouldn’t need to show that RT was paid by the Russian government.

So you have to show how they worked through cut-outs, the two people who run Tenet media and through them the influencers like Tim Pool and Benny Johnson who got duped.

And that requires you showing how RT set up fake personas, including a fake funder named Eduard Grigoriann, as a front to use to convince Pool and Johnson this was all legit, so that after one of them — I believe this is Pool — asked for more information about whom he’d be working with, they would have ready answers.

One of the other figureheads — either Johnson or Dave Rubin — complained about this fake funder (FBI mocks them all because they keep spelling his name wrong), because he used woke language:

Commentator-1 had “a problem with the profile we sent over, specifically the reference to ‘social justice.” I think it may be because that’s usually a term used by liberals, but we’re trying to create a conservative network.”

That led to a Zoom meeting that the persona, Grigoriann may have missed, because they ***** up the time difference between Paris and Moscow.

At approximately 8:58 a.m. Central Time that day, “Eduard Grigoriann” replied to his earlier email: “I am there guys.” The time, in fact, was 3:58 p.m. in Paris — but it was 4:58 p.m. in Moscow. Approximately two minutes later, “Eduard Grigoriann” performed a Google search for “time in Paris.” “Eduard Grigoriann” them replied to his email, in part: “Sorry, wrong hour. Didn’t sync the calendar.”

There’s some real clown show stuff in this. But it didn’t matter for Pool and whichever one is Commentator-1, because they signed contracts worth almost $5 million a year or $100,000 per non-exclusive video.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This reminds me of pizzagate. And Jack POS is still quoted here. Y’all b pathetic 

So now you support Putin and pizzagate?  Is that what you are saying?  Please clarify.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Read Frank’s post above and get educated 

I no longer read his posts.  Tell me yourself.  Do you need others to speak for you?  Do you need others to construct your opinion for you?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I no longer read your posts. Insincerity annoys me

Ah, got it.  So you can't think for yourself.  Thanks for the clarification.  Have fun swimming with the school of fish.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I notice Benny Johnson has continued his inane tweeting as if nothing has happened.

Not surprising. These scumbags knew exactly what they were doing. Now the rubes…some of the few smarter ones did and played along. And they continue to.  They can’t compete with honesty so they lie. 

• Disagree 1

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Well I guess that makes Putin as "stoopid" as your average Dem voter...

6 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

So those right wing folks get rolled up in a Ru info Op and you Immediately think Putins word is anything but more propaganda? how do you manage to get your shoes on the right foot in the morning?

It's funny how it's only "propaganda" when it's against your side.  Have you ever had an original thought in that cranium or it is as empty as I'm sure it is?

And glad to see I struck a nerve.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1