The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Interesting.  Hunter was involved in illegal petroleum dealings and now it's DT Jr. who is involved in suspicious petroleum dealings.  Where have I seen projection like this before?  Let me think...

Same playbook, same tired story.  It's old, it's stale, just like the Lefty narrative.  Bunch of 5 year olds playing the rubber glue game.  Everyone sees right through them.  So pathetic...

ETA:  Ah!  You got me.  Just read the X post.  Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me for the Left to pull something like this.  Good one!!

Edited by phypon
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Interesting.  Hunter was involved in illegal petroleum dealings and now it's DT Jr. who is involved in suspicious petroleum dealings.  Where have I seen projection like this before?  Let me think...

Same playbook, same tired story.  It's old, it's stale, just like the Lefty narrative.  Bunch of 5 year olds playing the rubber glue game.  Everyone sees right through them.  So pathetic...

The Don Jr. thing is a joke, but honestly if Garland came out and made those charges useful idiots would believe every word of it.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

The Don Jr. thing is a joke, but honestly if Garland came out and made those charges useful idiots would believe every word of it.

Why do you believe known neonazi Jack Posobiec? Are you that desperate for validation? I pity you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Only found this.  Try it yourself...

Stoopid_Screenshot.thumb.jpg.95de9933748d819280d06aa34066a965.jpg

I misremembered. It was “maroon”. I guess I riffed on it with “stooped”

Keukasmallies

Posted October 16, 2015

So il Papa says,"Let's ask ourselves why there is so much war and violence... Let's not forget the hypocrisy of world powers who talk about peace but sell arms under the table." as he oversees the wealthiest company in the world in terms of money, land, control of "employees", etc. And he opens the door for a discussion of under-the-table wrongs?

What a moroon! [Ya' have to be my age to know the reference and not think it's just moron misspelled.]

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Follow this simple advice and you're ahead of every fake story.

What a shocker. Another maroon protecting the other stooped extremist influencers   Perhaps he has his hand in the cookie jar too. He was a nobody til the alt right adopted him. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He knows most MAGAs will only read the first few words. But this is the Russian agenda:  make American’s distrust bedrock institutions and cause anarchy. Good job promoting this. They were paying the other shysters 6 figures per month. What r you getting?  1 or 2 figures?

39 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I hate Illinois Nazis

There are no nazis in America. Just ask the nazis here. 

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I misremembered. It was “maroon”.

What should have come up was ex head coach Doug Maroon...can't believe we had to suffer through his press conferences.  Anyway...  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Na.  You told us all about the recruitment flyers. 

Find a mirror 

Ya know there’s this finding called nystagmus that is essentially eye rolls. It has some life threatening causes. You should get checked. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Na.  You told us all about the recruitment flyers. 

Find a mirror 

Exactly. It happened. You MAGAs denied that it could based on nothing but your ignorance 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ya know there’s this finding called nystagmus that is essentially eye rolls. It has some life threatening causes. You should get checked. 

If they had a middle finger or pure garbage option, it would work better. 

You are what you claim to hate.  

And prove it on the daily.

These are the same lying voices that said hunters laptop was fake.  Russia stole the 2016 election and so on.

It's just noise at this point 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, phypon said:

Oh no!  What are you going to do now that Putin endorses Harris?  Oh, I know, you're going to lie about it.  Here's one just for you sunburn boy:

No surprise.  He endorsed Biden as well.  They're predictable and weak.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

No surprise.  He endorsed Biden as well.  They're predictable and weak.

So those right wing folks get rolled up in a Ru info Op and you Immediately think Putins word is anything but more propaganda? how do you manage to get your shoes on the right foot in the morning?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

So those right wing folks get rolled up in a Ru info Op and you Immediately think Putins word is anything but more propaganda? how do you manage to get your shoes on the right foot in the morning?

He wears paper booties over his shoes too. It’s another level of complexity. Just wonder how he sterilizes his phone for the OR