Führer Trump + Project 2025 + Christofascists seeking to steal our country

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

What’s a trash argument is changing the meaning of words to suit your intent. 

let me know when you have an actual thought. 

If u don't abort the fetus, what does it become. Trash answer from a trash person, apparently.

18 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Is there a link? Just a tweet of a screenshot no url, no link. 

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If u don't abort the fetus, what does it become. Trash answer from a trash person, apparently.

It could die, it could miscarry, it could be born with defects that either kill it shortly after birth or lead to life long pain and suffering, it could kill the mother and the fetus as well.

insults don’t work, try having a reasoned thought. 

better yet tell me how you propose to help care for that baby once it’s born, I’m listening.

my guess is you’ll say it’s the parent’s responsibility, and they should have had sex if they weren’t ready. That is a sanctimonious 5 year old’s understanding of the world. 

Edited by Starr-Bills
Added thought.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/07/25/harris-campaign-admits-misleading-voters-trump-project-2025/

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

It could die, it could miscarry, it could be born with defects that either kill it shortly after birth or lead to life long pain and suffering, it could kill the mother and the fetus as well.

insults don’t work, try having a reasoned thought. 

better yet tell me how you propose to help care for that baby once it’s born, I’m listening.

It could also survive and thrive. Why would I provide for a baby that's not mine? Listen, if you support killing potential life, you might be a trash human being.

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

This is great…

The daily signals, a news organization founded 10 years ago by the Heritage foundation goes independent June 3, 2024

Exactly 10 years after the Heritage Foundation created its own news outlet to report stories the liberal mediawere ignoring, the Daily Signal said it is turning independent of its parent and planning to expand its coverage of “the TRUTH.”

Heritage Foundation’s Board of Trustees unanimously approved a resolution to spin off the Daily Signal in a show of confidence for the operation.

Project 2025: What is it? Who is behind it? How is it connected to Trump?

IS IT CONNECTED TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN?

Yes and no.

The project, a collaboration of dozens of conservative organizations, is overseen by the Heritage Foundation, a right-wing think tank. The group is independent of the Trump campaign, a fact Project 2025 and Trump himself have emphasized.

"I know nothing about Project 2025," Trump said on social media in early July.

But that's not the whole story.

In practice, many of Trump's closest policy advisers and those likely to take high-ranking positions in his administration are heavily involved in the project.

For instance, former Trump administration official Russ Vought has played a major role in Project 2025. He also serves as the policy director of the Republican National Convention's platform committee, an appointment the campaign signed off on.

i mean do your own research, am I right?

26 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/07/25/harris-campaign-admits-misleading-voters-trump-project-2025/

It could also survive and thrive. Why would I provide for a baby that's not mine? Listen, if you support killing potential life, you might be a trash human being.

Why would you provide for a baby? That’s not yours? Why would you tell a woman to have a baby That’s not yours?

and that is the choice the mother should make. Not me, not you. 

and the baby’s not gonna thrive without support you know: maternity leave, vaccines, education, childcare, fair wages for the parent, etc… which is why if you really truly believe that we should ban abortions, you should be fighting just as hard to make a raising a child better in this country and I don’t see you doing that which leads me to believe that your motivations are not about better babies and better citizens, but about trying to control women who you don’t like

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Why would you provide for a baby? That’s not yours? Why would you tell a woman to have a baby That’s not yours?

and the baby’s not gonna thrive without support you know: maternity leave, vaccines, education, childcare, fair wages for the parent, etc… which is why if you really truly believe that we should ban abortions, you should be fighting just as hard to make a raising a child better in this country and I don’t see you doing that which leads me to believe that your motivations are not about better babies and better citizens, but about trying to control women who you don’t like

The part that's most annoying,  to me at least, is that they really don't give one flying F about this issue.   If they did, we'd have a whole lot more support for young mothers and children.   Why do they pretend like they care?  I think the answer is that right wing media has them so brain washed they make them think they care.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The part that's most annoying,  to me at least, is that they really don't give one flying F about this issue.   If they did, we'd have a whole lot more support for young mothers and children.   Why do they pretend like they care?  I think the answer is that right wing media has them so brain washed they make them think they care.  

Cause killing babies is wrong. Don't act like abortion is the only form of birth control.

24 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Controlling women I don't like? Yeah that's it. Once again you act like abortion is the only form of birth control. 

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Cause killing babies is wrong. 

Absolutely.  A very high percentage of abortions are clumps of cells though.   Pretending they're babies is silly.  Late term abortions is a boogeyman argument.   Rarely happens.  I don't know anyone for them (unless the mothers life is in danger).  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

They don’t care about life.  They care about sticking their foot up a woman’s uterus. Even if she is raped or need an abortion to save her life.  
I remember when they laughed at me several years ago about how they would never go for a national ban.  They are intellectual losers. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Cause killing babies is wrong. Don't act like abortion is the only form of birth control.

Controlling women I don't like? Yeah that's it. Once again you act like abortion is the only form of birth control. 

There it is.

Those people are living their lives wrong and I don’t like it. 

first it’s birth control, then It’s abstinence, then it’s make birth control illegal then it’s birth quotas for women. Where does it stop? What about rape, what about *****, not much birth control use in those situations.

You don’t get to decide. Neither do I.

I trust women to make the decisions for their lives and to live with the consequences. 

Killing babies is wrong (see Ukraine, see Gaza where real live babies are murdered indiscriminately almost daily). Maybe try doing something about those events.

Or as I mentioned childhood poverty, food insecurity, education, etc. all things that the ‘abortion is murder’  folks don’t want to talk about. You want to save babies try that.

Trump: everyone disavow Heritage and Project 2025.

JD Vance - uhoh

“The Heritage Foundation isn’t some random outpost on Capitol Hill; it is and has been the most influential engine of ideas for Republicans from Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump,” Vance writes

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/30/jd-vance-project-2025-book-foreword

Ya know that the premise Trump being the fuhrer and the rest of those possibilities is not too far fetched, and anyone with the ability to read and listen without prejudice could come to that conclusion.

The trouble is the left, with its pattern of supporting non citizens, illegal migrants, and criminals over citizens, allowing major cities to crumble, supporting Hamas, defunding the police, covering for Joe is no better than Trump.

As I heard on Bill Maher, voters have e choices.

Republican

Democrats

The couch...which may just happen as both other choices are not really choices.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ya know that the premise Trump being the fuhrer and the rest of those possibilities is not too far fetched, and anyone with the ability to read and listen without prejudice could come to that conclusion.

The trouble is the left, with its pattern of supporting non citizens, illegal migrants, and criminals over citizens, allowing major cities to crumble, supporting Hamas, defunding the police, covering for Joe is no better than Trump.

As I heard on Bill Maher, voters have e choices.

Republican

Democrats

The couch...which may just happen as both other choices are not really choices.

The difference is all the bolded stuff is happening/has already happened, versus speculating what might happen under Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Maybe if he paid some big time music entertainment prior to it.   

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yes, I heard Megan Thee Sandwiches is available.

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Maybe. I just think it’s sad. 2016 Trump wouldn’t need a big time music entertainer to sell out a 7,000 person stadium.

Poor guy.

• Eyeroll 1

Trump pulled from speaking when Project 2025 comes up

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

K Harris got 68 people in Philly.  Learned and got Megan to rap about genitals. Then the folks left as she was rambling. 

You understand she didn’t attend that event right? That was an old folks home that out on their own rally.

Edited by Backintheday544