Führer Trump + Project 2025 + Christofascists seeking to steal our country

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No abortion, no gay marriage, insane amounts of protectionism through tariffs (thus limiting the choices of the consumer), limits of expression through book bans, forced Christian indoctrination in schools and so forth. 

You’re still mad about the French people rejecting Le Pen’s ilk, eh?

You with this tariffs bs again? And the abortion issue is in the hands of the state. Are you always this hysterical? Forced Christian indoctrination? California wants your kids to change sexes and not let parents know. No I'm mad they chant death to France in streets, you can't be this dumb, can u?

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Good to see that 140 Trumpies are wasting their time producing a 900 page document that will never be read.

I mean, of course it won't be read by Trump, who can't even read a 3-pager. 

But a lot of it will be implemented. No doubt about that.

I hope you're right.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Those books are not banned. Parents can pick them up wherever they want and provide them for their kids. It seems like you don’t understand what a ban is. 

I haven’t memory holed anything. The points you’ve made don’t stand up to the least bit of scrutiny. Earlier today, you broke out the exceedingly weak “feelings over facts” line with someone. That is what you do when you ignore the suicide attempt rate associated with the procedures that you advocate for.

Here’s a helpful hint if you use Windows, you can actually have the computer READ the articles to you to help you understand! Amazing, right?

And as I’ve explained, that is due to factors related to society acceptance of transgender people, not the surgery itself. Would a puppet show help?

17 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You with this tariffs bs again? And the abortion issue is in the hands of the state. Are you always this hysterical? Forced Christian indoctrination? California wants your kids to change sexes and not let parents know. No I'm mad they chant death to France in streets, you can't be this dumb, can u?

Yeah, the state GOPs want abortion abolished. Thanks. Good star. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Here’s a helpful hint if you use Windows, you can actually have the computer READ the articles to you to help you understand! Amazing, right?

And as I’ve explained, that is due to factors related to society acceptance of transgender people, not the surgery itself. Would a puppet show help?

That doesn’t alter the facts. Why do you advocate for procedures that will, for any reason, eventually result in people attempting suicide at a rate 13 times higher than they normally would? That’s not virtuous in any way. 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How is abortion a good thing? It shouldn't be a form or birth control. Look at you, simping to kill babies, soulless.

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Weren’t you the one that posted the definition of non sequitur for someone recently?

you should try making your points rationally sometime. It’s not that hard.

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why not admit that no books are being banned. Not one. Why lie about it?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Because it's all he has left.

It is an outright baldfaced lie.

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He’s busy raging about people raging

Harris Campaign Admits to Misleading Voters on Trump, Project 2025

Rob Bluey 

240724_KamalaHarris.jpg

A campaign official for Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris acknowledged Wednesday that the vice president is deliberately misleading voters about Project 2025.

CNN first reported the stunning admission as part of a fact-check article accusing Harris of making false claims about Project 2025 and former President Donald Trump’s stance on Social Security. CNN’s Daniel Dale revealed:

A Harris campaign official said the campaign has ‘made a deliberate decision to brand all of Trump’s policies’ as ‘Project 2025,’ since they believe ‘it has stuck with voters.’

Since entering the presidential race Sunday, Harris and her campaign have repeatedly tried to link Project 2025 to Trump, despite the former president’s pushback.

A few hours before CNN published its fact-check story Wednesday, Trump called links to Project 2025 “merely disinformation put out by the Radical Left Democrat Thugs. Do not believe them!”

Launched by The Heritage Foundation two years ago, Project 2025 has grown to a coalition of 110 conservative organizations developing a transition plan for the next presidential administration. Its work is nonpartisan and available to whomever occupies the White House in January 2025.

CNN’s report is the first public admission from Democrats or the Harris campaign that their strategy is to deliberately mislead voters about Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/24/politics/fact-check-harris-project-2025-trump/index.html

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/07/25/harris-campaign-admits-misleading-voters-trump-project-2025/

• Shocked 1

On 7/23/2024 at 3:13 PM, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How is abortion a good thing? It shouldn't be a form or birth control. Look at you, simping to kill babies, soulless.

I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

Baby

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

7 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

That's a trash argument. It's a human life if you leave it alone.

What’s a trash argument is changing the meaning of words to suit your intent. 

let me know when you have an actual thought. 

• Vomit 1