Führer Trump + Project 2025 + Christofascists seeking to steal our country

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh, I'm sorry. I should stop myself from leaping to the conclusion that a document produced by 140 former Trump staffers in any way represents the views of a second Trump Administration.

The same people who told you Biden was fine are pushing Project 2025.  Fool you once...

• Like (+1) 4

Project 2025 from what I’m told, would reign in the very agencies the Left used to hate but now love because….

Make sense now why they ALL said the exact same things about it?  

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The same people who told you Biden was fine are pushing Project 2025.  Fool you once...

Good to see that 140 Trumpies are wasting their time producing a 900 page document that will never be read.

I mean, of course it won't be read by Trump, who can't even read a 3-pager. 

But a lot of it will be implemented. No doubt about that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Project 2025 from what I’m told, would reign in the very agencies the Left used to hate but now love because….

Make sense now why they ALL said the exact same things about it?  

59 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Good to see that 140 Trumpies are wasting their time producing a 900 page document that will never be read.

What else do you think they do at the Heritage Foundation?

And yup, Trump won't read any of it.  And implement very little of it.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

No one knew what the hell this was a month ago. 

The Ds and media spent next said month telling you that it’s a parade of horribles.  

Trump himself said he doesn’t know what it is and has nothing to do with it to loud cheers and applause at his latest rally.  

Oh my God!  Stunning poll results.  

Now let’s poll Project 2030.  Where the United States is dead.  

Well, hopefully your version of the United States is dead anyways. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh, I'm sorry. I should stop myself from leaping to the conclusion that a document produced by 140 former Trump staffers in any way represents the views of a second Trump Administration.

Yes you should probably stop leaping to conclusions.

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Well, hopefully your version of the United States is dead anyways. 

The version that made us the greatest country ever? Yeah let's trash that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Whatever awful policy recommendations come out of the Brookings institution can now just be tethered without question to any democrat whether they disavow it or not.

Got it.

Your rules.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yes you should probably stop leaping to conclusions.

The version that made us the greatest country ever? Yeah let's trash that. 

No, just the racist, protectionist, isolationist, bloated, polluted one with vast restrictions on personal liberties 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Dems have it tough..

two_button_trump.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No, just the racist, protectionist, isolationist, bloated, polluted one with vast restrictions on personal liberties 

You just summed up the democrat party! Congratulations! 2 weeks to stop the spread!!!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You just summed up the democrat party! Congratulations! 2 weeks to stop the spread!!!

“Durrrrr no u” 

About right for your arguments, really. I’ll buy you a new box of crayons so you can draft out the next one 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Durrrrr no u” 

About right for your arguments, really. I’ll buy you a new box of crayons so you can draft out the next one 

Care to tell me how the gop is limiting personal liberties? Do you know how stupid you sound? Covid restrictions say hello. Don't get me crayons, you'll just eat them.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Durrrrr no u” 

Yeah the dem party isn't bloated, dude everything you post, you look dumber. Just like your left wing France nonsense.

• Like (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Care to tell me how the gop is limiting personal liberties? Do you know how stupid you sound? Covid restrictions say hello. Don't get me crayons, you'll just eat them.

Yeah the dem party isn't bloated, dude everything you post, you look dumber. Just like your left wing France nonsense.

No abortion, no gay marriage, insane amounts of protectionism through tariffs (thus limiting the choices of the consumer), limits of expression through book bans, forced Christian indoctrination in schools and so forth. 

You’re still mad about the French people rejecting Le Pen’s ilk, eh?

It's funny how the voices that have only lied about everything trump for the last 8, think they have integrity with their newest fear

mongering narrative. 

They will do anything to focus on him vs the foreign and domestic failure that are the Dem platform. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

No abortion, no gay marriage, insane amounts of protectionism through tariffs (thus limiting the choices of the consumer), limits of expression through book bans, forced Christian indoctrination in schools and so forth. 

You’re still mad about the French people rejecting Le Pen’s ilk, eh?

Can you point to a book ban? Also, why are you a staunch advocate of medical procedures that result in a 12-13x increase in suicide attempts post-surgery. With outcomes that poor it makes you seem very uncaring. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Can you point to a book ban? Also, why are you a staunch advocate of medical procedures that result in a 12-13x increase in suicide attempts post-surgery. With outcomes that poor it makes you seem very uncaring. 

You mean like this? 

https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news/se-mass/north-attleboro-school-pulls-woke-book-from-school-libraries/amp/

or this?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna70081

or this?

https://districtadministration.com/kids-books-about-beloved-baseball-heroes-fall-prey-to-k12-censors/

or this?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3905312-florida-textbook-altered-to-remove-references-to-rosa-parkss-race-report/amp/

Im ignoring your second point since you have decided your strategy is to keep memory holing my responses. Come back when you want to be a big boy and actually debate. 

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

"No gay marriage" is funny.  Haven't heard about that one in years.  And I'm not sure why they're so willing to die on the "we must be able to have graphic sexual material in children's school libraries!"  And never thought that tariffs were "personal liberties."

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You mean like this? 

https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news/se-mass/north-attleboro-school-pulls-woke-book-from-school-libraries/amp/

or this?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna70081

or this?

https://districtadministration.com/kids-books-about-beloved-baseball-heroes-fall-prey-to-k12-censors/

or this?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3905312-florida-textbook-altered-to-remove-references-to-rosa-parkss-race-report/amp/

Im ignoring your second point since you have decided your strategy is to keep memory holing my responses. Come back when you want to be a big boy and actually debate. 

Those books are not banned. Parents can pick them up wherever they want and provide them for their kids. It seems like you don’t understand what a ban is. 

I haven’t memory holed anything. The points you’ve made don’t stand up to the least bit of scrutiny. Earlier today, you broke out the exceedingly weak “feelings over facts” line with someone. That is what you do when you ignore the suicide attempt rate associated with the procedures that you advocate for.

• Like (+1) 1