Führer Trump + Project 2025 + Christofascists seeking to steal our country

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

These are the people attacking anything not team blue.  

She looks like an aging, angry, slightly more masculine version of Thomas Dolby in the video for She Blinded Me With Science. Roundy - this is the future you if you don’t come to terms with your hysteria.

Keep up the good work Rosie! 

IMG_3117.thumb.jpeg.e4d8d0c8880a14114f46cdd1cfbe3705.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/21/2024 at 8:31 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

These are the people attacking anything not team blue.  

A patient called in yesteday and cancelled her surgery because Biden dropped out of the race. :rolleyes: 

• Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

pretty sure that is just the result of the mass propaganda effort. 

"BTW, the small print is the interesting part"

Nothing new for the left to just accept fear mongering.  

Its ok, next week it will be something new.

They are already sharing memes trying to say "They rebranded project 25 as project 47"

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They are already sharing memes trying to say "They rebranded project 25 as project 47"

Same thing. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's resonating with the people who wouldn't have voted for Trump anyway.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

No one knew what the hell this was a month ago. 

The Ds and media spent next said month telling you that it’s a parade of horribles.  

Trump himself said he doesn’t know what it is and has nothing to do with it to loud cheers and applause at his latest rally.  

Oh my God!  Stunning poll results.  

Now let’s poll Project 2030.  Where the United States is dead.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And you believed that? How gullible can you be?

I saw a very detailed explanation of many of the points of this regarding the military, and I guarantee that Trump was unaware of them.

By the way, some points were valid, but some blind assumptions were made as statements of fact without any evidence.

The Heritage Foundation put this thing together. No doubt there are things in there that align with conservative views, becasue that's who is involved in the Heritage Foundation.

But, no point in not allowing the baby to be thrown out with the bath water, and certainly no reason to not launch another conspiracy theory. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I believe it. Because Trump's focus is on populism and what little to nothing I know of Project 25 it has no link to populism or his stated agenda. But of course all these democratic operatives know he's lying. Something they're really good at as represented by hiding Biden's health. Takes one to know one, right?

I doubt he has any interest, or do his supporters, in a far-right ideas position paper much less any interest in reading what I understand is a 900 page document. The Dems strategy here is guilt by association in keeping with their avoidance of running on any accomplishments or ideas they have for 2024 which to this point is nothing other than abortion. And just why anyone is against the idea of letting liberal women abort themselves into extinction is something I don't understand. With any luck they'll all be gone in a couple generations.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, sherpa said:

I saw a very detailed explanation of many of the points of this regarding the military, and I guarantee that Trump was unaware of them.

By the way, some points were valid, but some blind assumptions were made as statements of fact without any evidence.

The Heritage Foundation put this thing together. No doubt there are things in there that align with conservative views, becasue that's who is involved in the Heritage Foundation.

But, no point in not allowing the baby to be thrown out with the bath water, and certainly no reason to not launch another conspiracy theory. 

Fair point.

I don't believe Trump knows the details of this 900 page colossus. (We already know that Trump is not a policy details guy.)

But he obviously knows about the project, and some of his key advisors - people everyone knows would be part of the Trump 47 White House - are also key participants in Project 2025. It is perfectly fair to say that this is where people in the MAGA movement are trying to move the government, and that these people believe Trump has either endorsed those ideas or is predisposed to adopt them.

Saying he knows nothing about it? That's a lie.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/pro-trump-group-asks-removed-project-2025-advisory/story?id=111896330

Stephen Miller's group suddenly asked to be removed from the Project 2025 advisory board in an attempt at having plausible deniability.

• Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And it may make them more likely to turn out and vote.

Doubtful.  They shot their wad way too early with this one.

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not nearly as gullible as actually seeing Biden looking senile but being told and believing he's perfectly fine...

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Almost as gullible as people that believe project 2025 is an actual gop agenda.

I doubt most of them even believe it.  Remember what Dirtnap Harry said?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Almost as gullible as people that believe project 2025 is an actual gop agenda.

Oh, I'm sorry. I should stop myself from leaping to the conclusion that a document produced by 140 former Trump staffers in any way represents the views of a second Trump Administration.