Führer Trump + Project 2025 + Christofascists seeking to steal our country

37 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

My plastic gas can works fine, my toilet works, my shower works. Sounds like you all want to return to the glory days when you could buy a Ford Pinto, pollute as much as you want and get a fractured skull from a rear end collision and or get cremated in the accident.

Are you really this stupid? Or do you just play stupid on internet message boards?

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

"Doing this again"  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :lol:

Were you in a coma 2017 to 2021 ?

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Westside said:

What evidence do you have that made you come to this opinion? The only one refusing to step down for the good of the country is a democrat. Bribem refuses to resign, I would not doubt he will refuse to step down in January if he loses. There is a much better chance of that happening.

Jan 6, 2021, so soon you forget. Thanks to Mike Pence honorable position nothing happened. Now with control of Supreme Court the likelihood of trump ever giving up power honorably will not happen. IMHO. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Jan 6, 2021, so soon you forget. Thanks to Mike Pence honorable position nothing happened. Now with control of Supreme Court the likelihood of trump ever giving up power honorably will not happen. IMHO. 

So ruling from beyond the grave.  Got it and duly filed...

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/13/2024 at 5:46 PM, B-Man said:

Project 2025 is the work of the Heritage Foundation. Nothing to do with Trump. I doubt any of these drama queens like Swalwell have read it. They just pass around and repeat the same old Dem talking points. Orange Man bad! We good!

They bore me to tears at this point with their act. Get some new material that might be remotely believable.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Project 2025 is the work of the Heritage Foundation. Nothing to do with Trump. I doubt any of these drama queens like Swalwell have read it. They just pass around and repeat the same old Dem talking points. Orange Man bad! We good!

They bore me to tears at this point with their act. Get some new material that might be remotely believable.

They know what they're doing.  It's the same with the "good people on both sides" and "bloodbath" feints.  They're hoping others are as low-information as their followers and will believe it. 

• Agree 1

On 7/13/2024 at 2:46 PM, B-Man said:

I know the truth matters, but come on man, we're talking Swalwell here.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 1