Führer Trump + Project 2025 + Christofascists seeking to steal our country

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Several Catholic figures were communists, most notably Dorothy Day. 

You're saying Dorothy Day was a communists? She of Pillow Talk, The Ballad of Josie, The Glass Bottom Boat? Who sang Que Sera, Sera? You're saying she was a commie? I just don't believe................... Oh wait, that was Doris Day, never mind.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

It continues to become more clear that trump will never give up power.

I hate the left...I am a fiscal conservative, but this revolution will undo the basics that 1776 instilled in the USA.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

It continues to become more clear that trump will never give up power.

I hate the left...I am a fiscal conservative, but this revolution will undo the basics that 1776 instilled in the USA.

Never ever.  He'll rule from the grave!

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The section starting at 0:57 is hilarious, ending with this:

Shapiro: "Congrats on becoming a Republican."

Swalwell: "My parents would be proud."

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ahh the new 2025 tactic..tying conservative commentators and podcasters to it.

That'll work!

:lol:

Why does this guy look like a Bond villain? The weird lighting, cigar box, Tiffany lamp, it’s all very weird 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, wnyguy said:

You're saying Dorothy Day was a communists? She of Pillow Talk, The Ballad of Josie, The Glass Bottom Boat? Who sang Que Sera, Sera? You're saying she was a commie? I just don't believe................... Oh wait, that was Doris Day, never mind.

Doris Day was a lifetime Republican.

IMG_0134.thumb.jpeg.cf238e85d2f81d34b0c41736e46d75b1.jpeg

…..not that that’s the reason I liked her.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Doc said:

Never ever.  He'll rule from the grave!

Well, not that long, maybe from prison along side Joe and son. Oops, not possible, his friends gave him immunity, oops, did they also give a dem immunity too?

Hey, I am not thinking that he shall be king, but he will hang on, somehow and his project 2025 buddies want that. Where there is a will and no desire to really make America Great Again the is a selfish way.

One of us will be wrong in Jan 29. I hope it is me, but I fear not!

57 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Well, not that long, maybe from prison along side Joe and son. Oops, not possible, his friends gave him immunity, oops, did they also give a dem immunity too?

Hey, I am not thinking that he shall be king, but he will hang on, somehow and his project 2025 buddies want that. Where there is a will and no desire to really make America Great Again the is a selfish way.

One of us will be wrong in Jan 29. I hope it is me, but I fear not!

You're not making sense here.  By Jan. 29 he'll either have lost the election or been sworn in as President.  If it's the former, there's nothing to leave since he wasn't there.  If it's the latter, he'll serve at most 4 years until he's 82 and then hand the reins over to his VP for his/her chance.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

You're not making sense here.  By Jan. 29 he'll either have lost the election or been sworn in as President.  If it's the former, there's nothing to leave since he wasn't there.  If it's the latter, he'll serve at most 4 years until he's 82 and then hand the reins over to his VP for his/her chance.

By Jan 29 you should ge swearing in a new pres...if you are, great, but I fear not. 

Since I do not believe he will only serve 8 years by hook or by crook. A new American revolution may occur. Listen Doc, I do not say that a revolution of sorts isn't necessary because the lefties have gone too far, just allowing and declaring cities as being a sanctuary is wrong. They hold citizens inside a virtual criminal environment. I see AOC types as being just as dangerous and they have revolutionized the country through illegal migration, sanctuary, anti police policies, drug decriminalization etc.

But I fear trump and friends have ambitions far bigger than 4 more years.

Good luck

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

By Jan 29 you should ge swearing in a new pres...if you are, great, but I fear not. 

Since I do not believe he will only serve 8 years by hook or by crook. A new American revolution may occur. Listen Doc, I do not say that a revolution of sorts isn't necessary because the lefties have gone too far, just allowing and declaring cities as being a sanctuary is wrong. They hold citizens inside a virtual criminal environment. I see AOC types as being just as dangerous and they have revolutionized the country through illegal migration, sanctuary, anti police policies, drug decriminalization etc.

But I fear trump and friends have ambitions far bigger than 4 more years.

Good luck

The President is sworn on Jan 20.  If Trump wins, there's no issue, right?  If he somehow loses...he can't just worm his way in.  He's an outsider at present.

And sure, they have ambitions far bigger than just 4 years.  In 4 years though Trump will be 82 and nearing the end of his life and his friends will be ready to replace him with someone younger.  They won't need him anymore.

Edited by Doc

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The President is sworn on Jan 20.  If Trump wins, there's no issue, right?  If he somehow loses...he can't just worm his way in.  He's an outsider at present.

And sure, they have ambitions far bigger than just 4 years.  In 4 years though Trump will be 82 and nearing the end of his life and his friends will be ready to replace him with someone younger.  They won't need him anymore.

Jan 2029...that is the key date

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Project 2025 says any OC that calls a shotgun play from the 1 yard line will get their bare butt paddled by one lucky fan

• Haha (+1) 1