Führer Trump + Project 2025 + Christofascists seeking to steal our country

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

Show me the Trump connection. How many of the “lefties” on PPP claim to be ex conservatives? I don’t care what this organization says. I don’t believe anyone in the msm. 
I don’t doubt they wrote it but I see no proof anywhere they Trump has endorsed this. In fact if you were intellectually honest, you can go right to Trimos campaign website and see if project 2025 is anywhere in the website. I’ll save you the trouble because I know you don’t like to actually fact check anything you post, no, there is no mention of project 2025. It seems like another left wing political hack job on Trump. 

Nowhere in anything I said had an incorrect fact.

If you honestly believe the Trump admin will not try enacting any of Heritage Foundations agenda after implementing 64 percent of it Trumps first term in office, then I’d put the odds of you coming up with a coherent reason he will not try implementing Heritage Foundations policy ideas lower than the probability Buddy Nix could find a QB.

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Nowhere in anything I said had an incorrect fact.

If you honestly believe the Trump admin will not try enacting any of Heritage Foundations agenda after implementing 64 percent of it Trumps first term in office, then I’d put the odds of you coming up with a coherent reason he will not try implementing Heritage Foundations policy ideas lower than the probability Buddy Nix could find a QB.

Name the policies that Trump implemented. 64% means nothing. What are the policies? 
Your reputation does not allow for any claims supposedly based on left wing propaganda to go unchallenged.

What are these policies that were implemented by Trump? Can you produce them or only spew left wing propaganda?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Even if you were to believe that Trump followed THF's recommendations, it was only 2/3.  Which means it wasn't close to 100% and there was likely a lot of overlap for positions all conservatives espouse.  IOW...it means nothing and Project 2025 is just more fear-mongering from a party that knows it's going to lose in November.

IT’S SO TERRIFYING!!

I thought it was the awful right and their soccer mom nazis that were the fearmongers. 

billstime jerking off to this image wondering where he can post it repeatedly. 

Edited by JDHillFan
fearmonger is one word, not two. Embarrassing, pitiful effort on my part. Sad!
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Name the policies that Trump implemented. 64% means nothing. What are the policies? 
Your reputation does not allow for any claims supposedly based on left wing propaganda to go unchallenged.

What are these policies that were implemented by Trump? Can you produce them or only spew left wing propaganda?

I’ve posted this already but as I’ve previously said you seem to lack the ability to read so I’m happy to give it to you again:

https://www.scribd.com/document/369820462/Mandate-for-Leadership-Policy-Recommendations

This list is made and maintained by Heritage, not any left or right media source.

10 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I’ve posted this already but as I’ve previously said you seem to lack the ability to read so I’m happy to give it to you again:

https://www.scribd.com/document/369820462/Mandate-for-Leadership-Policy-Recommendations

This list is made and maintained by Heritage, not any left or right media source.

You seem to be of the mind that the bad orange man did all this in concert with the heritage foundation and could not have just had a shared perspective on governance. Did that 64% happen in the first two years of the administration? If so, that’s quite a record of achievement. 

If DJT is in the pocket of the HT, wouldn’t he be TRUMPeting 2025 everywhere, most especially his campaign website?

Stay scared, citizen. 

41 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem to be of the mind that the bad orange man did all this in concert with the heritage foundation and could not have just had a shared perspective on governance. Did that 64% happen in the first two years of the administration? If so, that’s quite a record of achievement. 

If DJT is in the pocket of the HT, wouldn’t he be TRUMPeting 2025 everywhere, most especially his campaign website?

Stay scared, citizen. 

It was in his first year. That information is available in the articles from Heritage Foundation.

and it’s not line one or two things. It was 215 things

I mean he just does stuff like provide the keynote address at their function:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?435817-1/president-trump-remarks-heritage-foundation

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

It was in his first year. That information is available in the articles from Heritage Foundation.

and it’s not line one or two things. It was 215 things

I mean he just does stuff like provide the keynote address at their function:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?435817-1/president-trump-remarks-heritage-foundation

Keynote address to a conservative organization? Scary! 

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Not as scary as voters here thinking Trumps first term agenda wasn’t influenced by the Heritage Foundation.

Are you new to this? That’s how politics works. “Influenced” is one thing. You are acting as though he took marching orders from them. You probably actually believe that and it gives you a boogeyman in addition to the orange nightmare. 

This probably comes as news to you but I suspect your guy has been influenced by assorted leftist think tanks and PACs. Shocking isn’t it?

25 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Are you new to this? That’s how politics works. “Influenced” is one thing. You are acting as though he took marching orders from them. You probably actually believe that and it gives you a boogeyman in addition to the orange nightmare. 

This probably comes as news to you but I suspect your guy has been influenced by assorted leftist think tanks and PACs. Shocking isn’t it?

its not, but it’s concerning here for the people trying to distance Trump from Project 2025. Parts of Project 2025 will be part of a Trump admin. If we look at past history, in his first year, 64 percent would. So if you don’t like Project 2025, don’t vote Trump.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

its not, but it’s concerning here for the people trying to distance Trump from Project 2025. Parts of Project 2025 will be part of a Trump admin. If we look at past history, in his first year, 64 percent would. So if you don’t like Project 2025, don’t vote Trump.

For the sake of normal discussion what items in the 64% do you find particularly objectionable? Has the 64% been detrimental to America? If so, how?

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Not as scary as voters here thinking Trumps first term agenda wasn’t influenced by the Heritage Foundation.

I think you'll find that conservative groups share about 2/3 of their goals.  THF taking credit is funny.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

You sound so desperate! Lol

Don't vote for Trump! The boogeyman is coming for you!