Führer Trump + Project 2025 + Christofascists seeking to steal our country

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

100% everything the left is lying to you about they know is complete bull ***t

No truer words have ever been tweeted 

The elite liberal establishment has gaslighted the rank and file liberal activist and ideologist with their own rhetoric. Their frenzied social justice crusade against real and imagined evils blinds them to reality. They're being duped just as the peasants and working class that fell for Lenin's and Stalin's "comrade" illusion during and after the 1917 revolution of the people. It didn't turn out quite so well for them all as many fell victim to the unchecked power granted to The State. This is quite possibly the time that the term "useful idiot" was coined. All this blinds them to the reality that they're the Nazi's. 

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have always been 100% against religious influence directly on government and the laws of the country. If you do not believe in abortion, then don't do it.

Catholic, Baptist, Protestant whatever. Is Sunday a day of rest or not. Etc etc.

But, in the last years, Clinton, Obama, Joe, Trudeau in Canada have become so woke, that migrants, cultures of violence from around the world, cultures created in inner cities, in sanctuary cities, in immigration policies have placed long traditioned American and Canadian cultures as secondary. Those who are here longest, those who created these incredible countries now watch others destroy it. Our politicians have brought conflicts like the middle east, Sri Lanka, Palestine , to our streets. 

The future of US and Canada under the likes of Trudeau, AOC, Kamala, Newsome, is doomed. These cultures are not ones that can be assimilated with our other multicultural mosaic. 

I have no use for Trump, he is bad for the country, but MAGA is not. 

But if I had a choice, which I do not in the US, never could I vote for the dems or liberals in Canada. I am tired of being ignored by the left as millions pour across our borders and foreign historic wars flow into our countries.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/18/2024 at 9:51 AM, Big Blitz said:

100% everything the left is lying to you about they know is complete bull ***t

No truer words have ever been tweeted 

The problem is that for most of the useful idiots they have undergone full ideological subversion. So my problem with the last portion of the tweet is that there is no getting past anything. They're forever lost to reality.

Susceptibility to suggestion is not directly correlated with intelligence. Democrats still think their news sources are trying to tell the truth. Once they get past that illusion we will be in good shape.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/26/what-is-project-2025-trump

Still, Heritage claimed credit for a bevy of Trump policy proposals in his first term, based on the group’s 2017 version of the Mandate for Leadership. The group calculated that 64% of its policy recommendations were implemented or proposed by Trump in some way during his first year in office.

- So looking at his first term, while they’re not the same we can expect significant influence on Trumps next agenda from Heritage Foundation.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/26/what-is-project-2025-trump

Still, Heritage claimed credit for a bevy of Trump policy proposals in his first term, based on the group’s 2017 version of the Mandate for Leadership. The group calculated that 64% of its policy recommendations were implemented or proposed by Trump in some way during his first year in office.

- So looking at his first term, while they’re not the same we can expect significant influence on Trumps next agenda from Heritage Foundation.

That’s quite the stretch. Can you share with us the 64% policy changes you claim he made for heritage foundation? Or are we just supposed to believe you know? Your track record for lying is quite remarkable. So excuse me for not believing anything you write without actual proof. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Westside said:

That’s quite the stretch. Can you share with us the 64% policy changes you claim he made for heritage foundation? Or are we just supposed to believe you know? Your track record for lying is quite remarkable. So excuse me for not believing anything you write without actual proof. 

Your track record for reading comprehension is low so I’ll try to spell it out for you:

This is a webpage from Heritage:

https://www.heritage.org/impact/trump-administration-embraces-heritage-foundation-policy-recommendations

These are Heritages words, not the lib medias:

”The “Mandate for Leadership” series includes five individual publications, totaling approximately 334 unique policy recommendations. Analysis completed by Heritage determined that 64 percent of the policy prescriptions were included in Trump’s budget, implemented through regulatory guidance, or under consideration for action in accordance with The Heritage Foundation’s original proposals.”

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

This is a webpage from Heritage:

https://www.heritage.org/impact/trump-administration-embraces-heritage-foundation-policy-recommendations

These are Heritages words, not the lib medias:

”The “Mandate for Leadership” series includes five individual publications, totaling approximately 334 unique policy recommendations. Analysis completed by Heritage determined that 64 percent of the policy prescriptions were included in Trump’s budget, implemented through regulatory guidance, or under consideration for action in accordance with The Heritage Foundation’s original proposals.”

Once again, you accuse without any proof. No clue who or what this group is. You posted this ridiculous comment, explain what the 64% that Trump has supposedly implemented. We have no clue if it was related to this group or not. But you in your ever report first and fact check never just had to rush out and type this up in another one of your got Trump moments. 
You and the rest of the degenerates on the left have no credibility whatsoever. There isn’t a lie you won’t advance to further your cause. Totally despicable and the country is finally waking up to your crap. Thank GOD!!!!

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

Once again, you accuse without any proof. No clue who or what this group is. You posted this ridiculous comment, explain what the 64% that Trump has supposedly implemented. We have no clue if it was related to this group or not. But you in your ever report first and fact check never just had to rush out and type this up in another one of your got Trump moments. 
You and the rest of the degenerates on the left have no credibility whatsoever. There isn’t a lie you won’t advance to further your cause. Totally despicable and the country is finally waking up to your crap. Thank GOD!!!!

Dude are you serious? Like you’re not honestly this stupid right?

Project 2025 is written by Heritage Foundation.

The “group” I cite is the group that wrote project 2025.

Dude are you serious? Like you’re not honestly this stupid right?

Project 2025 is written by Heritage Foundation.

The “group” I cite is the group that wrote project 2025.

Show me besides some biased article that Trump is planning on implementing project 2025. The only ones I see pushing this are left wing publications that have been less than honest in their coverage of Trump. 
You can cite all the BS you want but your reputation precedes you. 

Just now, Westside said:

Show me besides some biased article that Trump is planning on implementing project 2025. The only ones I see pushing this are left wing publications that have been less than honest in their coverage of Trump. 
You can cite all the BS you want but your reputation precedes you. 

Ok so to spell this out in first grade terms for you:

- Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank.

- they produce conservative agendas

- When Trump was first elected President they set out a conservative agenda

- Per Heritage Foundation, the people who wrote the agenda, Trump implemented or attempted to implement 64 percent of their policies.

- You can see this list here and the implementation status here: https://www.scribd.com/document/369820462/Mandate-for-Leadership-Policy-Recommendations

- Again, none of this is from some left wing media. It’s all from a conservative think tank

- This election cycle, Heritage Foundation relates Project 2025

Now based on prior precedent, even if Trump doesn’t propose or implement all of Heritage Foundations ideas. We know he will adopt some. In fact last Presidency, it was 64 percent. 

- again the 64 percent isn’t some liberal media number. It’s Heritage Foundation saying this number.

Ok so to spell this out in first grade terms for you:

- Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank.

- they produce conservative agendas

- When Trump was first elected President they set out a conservative agenda

- Per Heritage Foundation, the people who wrote the agenda, Trump implemented or attempted to implement 64 percent of their policies.

- You can see this list here and the implementation status here: https://www.scribd.com/document/369820462/Mandate-for-Leadership-Policy-Recommendations

- Again, none of this is from some left wing media. It’s all from a conservative think tank

- This election cycle, Heritage Foundation relates Project 2025

Now based on prior precedent, even if Trump doesn’t propose or implement all of Heritage Foundations ideas. We know he will adopt some. In fact last Presidency, it was 64 percent. 

- again the 64 percent isn’t some liberal media number. It’s Heritage Foundation saying this number.

Show me the Trump connection. How many of the “lefties” on PPP claim to be ex conservatives? I don’t care what this organization says. I don’t believe anyone in the msm. 
I don’t doubt they wrote it but I see no proof anywhere they Trump has endorsed this. In fact if you were intellectually honest, you can go right to Trimos campaign website and see if project 2025 is anywhere in the website. I’ll save you the trouble because I know you don’t like to actually fact check anything you post, no, there is no mention of project 2025. It seems like another left wing political hack job on Trump.