Führer Trump + Project 2025 + Christofascists seeking to steal our country

On 2/20/2024 at 1:14 PM, BillStime said:

Project 2025 serves as Trump's strategic plan for increasing Christo Nationalism within the federal government, with much of it already underway.

This is neither a conspiracy theory nor an imagined threat - it originates from established organizations like the Heritage Foundation and the Federalist Society, both of which have significantly influenced our nation over the past six decades.

Project 2025, along with Trump's open use and embrace of Nazi terminology, reveal that fascism is their platform in both word and policy.

Vote blue no matter who.

Whatever this OP is terrified of coming soon to America …… can’t happen soon enough 

Family friendly.  

37 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Whatever this OP is terrified of coming soon to America …… can’t happen soon enough 

Oh, they are already here and you are a major sponsor:

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, they are already here and you are a major sponsor:

Ahhh more ***t posting.  “Look at the criminals on your side” is some position especially when it comes to these charges - where Hollywood reigns supreme:

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Ahhh more ***t posting.  “Look at the criminals on your side” is some position especially when it comes to these charges - where Hollywood reigns supreme:

Oh - I’m 💩posting but you’re crying about a pride parade while kids in your church and being abused.

They have you trained you well.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Right.  Just like Trump would enslave blacks again, start WWIII and refuse to ever leave Office. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Right.  Just like Trump would enslave blacks again, start WWIII and refuse to ever leave Office. :rolleyes:

Are you attempting to deny that Project 2025 is the 2024 MAGA Party Platform?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Are you attempting to deny that Project 2025 is the 2024 MAGA Party Platform?

No, I am definitely denying that Project 2025 is the platform of anyone serious.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Not transformative, right DoC?

Like he did the first time, eh?

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, I am definitely denying that Project 2025 is the platform of anyone serious.

Except your party, Doc.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like he did the first time, eh?

He did enough damage the first time.

Oct 2016 - Trump: I'll appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe v. Wade abortion case (cnbc.com)

2017 - With Trump’s backing, House approves ban on abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy - The Washington Post

2018 - Trump pushing for 20-week abortion ban (yahoo.com)

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Late terms abortions are rare.  So it's barely done anything.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I don't know which is crazier: a religious Dem or her claim of healing someone's tumors just by putting her hands on someone.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't know which is crazier: a religious Dem or her claim of healing someone's tumors just by putting her hands on someone.

Sounds like the basis for the plot of another Disney social justice themed flop. They just need to gay-up the story a little bit.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1