What an abortion...

You guys are incorrigible.

:lol:

358564[/snapback]

Indeed.

I heard there was a suicide bombing in Iraq today. The Conservatives must be dancing in the streets.

No wait, I'm sorry. But I'll say this, at least Conservatives were happier about it than Liberals.

Does my apology make everything OK?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed.

I heard there was a suicide bombing in Iraq today. The Conservatives must be dancing in the streets.

No wait, I'm sorry. But I'll say this, at least Conservatives were happier about it than Liberals.

Does my apology make everything OK?

358576[/snapback]

Can't let go huh?

Let's see....you are obsessed with me, and sexual acts between men. :lol:

Good thing I have a sense of humor. Carry on, Villiage Person!

Can't let go huh?

Let's see....you are obsessed with me, and sexual acts between men.  :lol:

Good thing I have a sense of humor. Carry on, Villiage Person!

358582[/snapback]

You keep bringing up sexual acts between men, not me. Seems like you are a lot more fixated on homosexual acts than other people on this board.

And don't get so excited as to think I'm "obsessed" with you. Your original absurd post opened you up for attack- and I was far from the first to point it out. When you make it so easy to be criticized, who am I to move to the next thread when you've been such an upstanding guy to me?

Wasn't there a cop in the Village People? You'd fit right in.

You keep bringing up sexual acts between men, not me. Seems like you are a lot more fixated on homosexual acts than other people on this board.

And don't get so excited as to think I'm "obsessed" with you. Your original absurd post  opened you up for attack- and I was far from the first to point it out. When you make it so easy to be criticized, who am I to move to the next thread when you've been such an upstanding guy to me?

Wasn't there a cop in the Village People? You'd fit right in.

358633[/snapback]

OK Slugger, I will give you the last word. You need not throw another hissy fit. If you want to continue this via PM, do so. If not, hey....you win!

I will leave you alone to sort out you issues.

My advice? Have some courage. Be who you are.

Good Luck.

OK Slugger, I will give you the last word. You need not throw another hissy fit. If you want to continue this via PM, do so. If not, hey....you win!

I will leave you alone to sort out you issues.

My advice? Have some courage. Be who you are.

Good Luck.

358640[/snapback]

Let's get back on topic: Most liberals celebrate when a child molester goes free. There- your topic is re-railed.

Let's get back on topic: Most liberals celebrate when a child molester goes free. There- your topic is re-railed.

358646[/snapback]

I repeat, I think that you should stop taunting me.

I am NOT seeking dialogue with you on this forum. I have already offered you communication via PM.

You should really stop (and of course be brave enough to portray yourself as who you are). It must really suck to be you. :lol:

I repeat, I think that you should stop taunting me.

I am NOT seeking dialogue with you on this forum. I have already offered you communication via PM.

You should really stop (and of course be brave enough to portray yourself as who you are). It must really suck to be you.  :lol:

358652[/snapback]

I thought you were going to give him the last word? It is tough to let him have the last word if you keep responding to his posts. :D