GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coming from the poster who was ecstatic that his team got swept in the World Series last year.  You were all about second place last year

357581[/snapback]

Happy they got swept? No I wasn't happy about that. I was happy with their season as a whole. If you told me in April of 2004 that the Cardinals would finish second in Major League Baseball I would have taken that since they were picked by most media to finish out of the playoffs and third in their division.

That's fuggin' funny.  :blink:

357615[/snapback]

Actually I did find it quite funny considering the thugs from Detroit are getting embarrassed on the biggest stage there is right now.

You heard it here first, the Pacers are going to be World Champions in 05-06. I guarantee it on June 12, 2005.

Actually I did find it quite funny considering the thugs from Detroit are getting embarrassed on the biggest stage there is right now.

You heard it here first, the Pacers are going to be World Champions in 05-06.  I guarantee it on June 12, 2005.

357672[/snapback]

Brandon's never met a shoe he wouldn't try to swallow.

and if they do not???? WIll you shut up about them FOREVER??

357716[/snapback]

Well lately I haven't been the one bringing them up. I didn't start this thread either, but of course I'm gonna reply to it.

BUT since you asked.

IF the Indiana Pacers do not win the 2005-2006 NBA World Championship I will never mention them even in a reply on this board again.