Best Buffalo Bills tweets on X

TwistofFate

On 6/16/2024 at 7:41 PM, TwistofFate said:

Yes, and he got off to a slow start in that department.  I seem to remember a lot of "yeah, but will he ever throw for 300 yards discussions."  I think it was well into his second year when he got one.  Update:  Woah...just looked it up.  Looks like it was the start of his 3rd season until he had a 300 yard game.

6 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

Yes, and he got off to a slow start in that department.  I seem to remember a lot of "yeah, but will he ever throw for 300 yards discussions."  I think it was well into his second year when he got one.  Update:  Woah...just looked it up.  Looks like it was the start of his 3rd season until he had a 300 yard game.

Yeah and a joke after that game was "Well he's never had a 400 yard game."

Then the next game happened. ".....well he hasn't had a 500 yard game yet. 🤞"

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/22/2024 at 2:51 PM, fergie's ire said:

He was having 300 yard games if you counted all his rushing in his second year. By the 3rd year, he really trusted his arm and reads and got some dude name Stefon to throw too

7 hours ago, julian said:

Ok I see Allen, McGovern and Dawkins… any idea who the other two are ?

Just a guess, I could be wrong, but the guy in the white shirt and no jacket could be Zach Davidson, tight end.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NI Bills Fan said:

Just a guess, I could be wrong, but the guy in the white shirt and no jacket could be Zach Davidson, tight end.

You may be right, looks like they were having a good time regardless.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, finn said:

Is his line a reference to a movie or something? 

He’s pretending to freeze in front of the camera…think Cindy Brady.

• Like (+1) 1