Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The theme of Swift's music from what I've heard is for teenage girls and young women that have trouble keeping up a relationship with a man. A theme that appeals to liberal women. What's amusing is they never consider they're the problem. 

Otherwise, in the entertainment business expressing anything positive about Trump is forbidden. Those involved don't recognize the 1st Amendment right to speech and deviating from the acceptable dogma is punishable. Do so at your own peril. You'll be excluded from the social scene, parties, events, hi-paying gigs, awards, all of it. There's an old saying that goes something like Its hard to get a person to believe something when their livelihood depends on not believing it. It still applies. 

I remember what somebody said about Springsteen. He's outwardly anti-Trump but if you listen to his songs such as those on Darkness On The Edge of Town or Born in the USA. its certain all the characters in those songs would be voting for Trump. I find that paradox interesting that a guy that's made a fortune telling stories about populist type people is now willing to piss all the real-life versions of those characters. Its go along to get along.

Springsteen didn't fall for the con.

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Taylor Swift is a skank.  Her vag has flies on it.  What a mess.  

Yeah, you've got Roseanne Barr so you're sitting pretty huh?  Lol.

50 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Springsteen didn't fall for the con.

Everything he says is so absurd.   A brainwashed useful idiot.  He'll just imagine non existent Trump supporters.   Because what, celebs are scared to buck the system?  

• Vomit 1

13 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I can see from your clever reposting why you close so many million dollar deals. Did you figure out that headline by yourself or did mom help?

Hey man, I thought you joined the Ukrainian Armed Forces? You get a 4F or something?