Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Not my style, have fun!

Lol.  Sure old timer.  You're a real anti establishment rebel. 

Reality is you have more in common with a flat earther.  

Rome NY.  1999.  

I'll be 47 in a few weeks. 

You choose to be ignorant. 

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Rome NY.  1999.  

I'll be 47 in a few weeks. 

You choose to be ignorant. 

Lol, you actually think that makes your post history better?  You posting like a banal, conspiracy wielding, 80 year old is exponentially MORE pathetic for someone in their 40's!  

And tip from someone who despises everything you stand for.  When you constantly harp on dems being bought by big business/corporations etc it makes you a hypocrite and a chump to support a POS who is 100% provably in the pockets of big oil.  But keep talking from your tired, inaccurate, moronic script.  

Run along now, lest I verbally abuse you further.  

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

64, there's no shame in aging.  I like what I like.  I'm open to all types of music and frequently go to live events.  Going to a 3 day festival starting tomorrow.  Almost 100 bands.  Probably pick up a few more favs.  So what are you listening to?

Congratulations making it to 64 on Medicaid, food stamps, and government cheese.  Are you bringing your walker and ear horn to the festival? 

I like Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Toby Keith, Mike Huckabee.  In that order.  

Edited by Irv
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol this whole thread and the morons that think a predictable endorsement of a Democrat by a celebrity is a big deal.  

This is for you

You would have shared 10k x posts from every single moron on the planet if she endorsed Trump. 

You a joke son.  

Her one endorsement has more power than all your Scott Baio type knuckleheads combined.  Not saying it should be that way - but it is.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You would have shared 10k x posts from every single moron on the planet if she endorsed Trump. 

Because that would have been newsworthy.  

This isn’t.  

Sorry that’s just the way it is.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Because that would have been newsworthy.  

This isn’t.  

Sorry that’s just the way it is.  

Maybe not.  But the huge increase in voter registration sure as F is.

How many of those you think are gonna vote blue?  80%?  More?

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's all about team blue winning.  

No it’s about America winning.

trump and Trumpism is un American it is about Trump (says it right on the tin)

the only way America continues (a constitutional representative democracy) is if he loses. 

Anyone promoting or voting for trumpism to me is against that, and I’m against them.

you don’t like democrats, so what you can work with them and in 2 and 4 years vote them out with some other candidate who has views closer to yours and respects the constitution and that we are all Americans first. 

***** dick Cheney ***** Liz Cheney and kinszinger while you are at it but compared to the compromised 5th grader willing to sell out everyone else for his own gain I’m glad to have an argument over tax rates, or if yellow cake really is in Iraq anyday. And they see it as well Trump is not good for anyone or anything he is involved in.

this is the reason I’m here, maybe, just maybe 1 of you will realize that fact and do what is right for this country. All the rest of this ***** would be worth it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Maybe not.  But the huge increase in voter registration sure as F is.

How many of those you think are gonna vote blue?  80%?  More?

Out of the 337,826, how many were swing voters that Taylor Swifts endorsement actually impacted how they vote?

5%?

5% of 337,826 = 16,891

Then, we have to ask how many were from the battleground states that will determine the 2024 election.  

Let's say Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. 

What is their total combined population of those states?

Roughly 50,000,000 total. 

50m / 340m = 14.7%

14.7% of 16,891 potential swing voters = 2,482 people

Also.  Let me be clear…..

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Out of the 337,826, how many were swing voters that Taylor Swifts endorsement actually impacted how they vote?

5%?

5% of 337,826 = 16,891

Then, we have to ask how many were from the battleground states that will determine the 2024 election.  

Let's say Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. 

What is their total combined population of those states?

Roughly 50,000,000 total. 

50m / 340m = 14.7%

14.7% of 16,891 potential swing voters = 2,482 people

Also.  Let me be clear…..

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

You are 100% lying to yourself that you and your people don't care.   Wouldn't be so many posts here if that was true. 

That was stats from what 1 day, maybe 2?

Keep going.  It won't maintain that high a level of course but it certainly won't just stop.

Hopefully she keeps speaking too.  This will make an impact.  If she wants to, a big one. 

Again,  I'm not commenting on if it's right or good.  

28 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are 100% lying to yourself that you and your people don't care.   Wouldn't be so many posts here if that was true. 

There are already more pages and posts on pet eating illegals in 48 hours than the 9 months this thread has existed.  

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

Long post, lots of math to “not care”

I thought about that after.  Yes.

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

She's like f'n Oprah when she was huge!

Not a weight comment....

Man our country is f'd lol.  But less so if the orange traitor loses 1000%.

11 minutes ago, K D said:

Cool.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

In what states?  

In the state of denial. They think Taylor Swift endorsing who everyone already knew she was going to endorse is some kind of breaking news. She's been woke for the past 2 elections and only votes based on LGBTQ issues because she's small brained and all of her dancers and makeup people are gay

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1