Taylor Swift

22 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Cmon stevestojan, roundy and the rest of you pathetic useful idiot a holes.

Laugh emoji the above post. The next hilarious joke of insert dog breed that goes well with insert dipping sauce will have everyone rolling.

Edited by BillsFanNC

22 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is true. I speak as someone who's watched my daughter and her childhood friends do exactly this.

No offence, but if your daughter and her friends require the endorsement of a billionaire pop star to steer them onto a successful path in life or worse, to shape their thinking, then they are probably not destined for much success at all.

Independent thought is always the precursor for success in life.

EDIT - Caitlan Clark's words in the previous post from Big Blitz prove that she is a far more rational and pragmatic role model.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hoax. 

6 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

No offence, but if your daughter and her friends require the endorsement of a billionaire pop star to steer them onto a successful path in life or worse, to shape their thinking, then they are probably not destined for much success at all.

Independent thought is always the precursor for success in life.

EDIT - Caitlan Clark's words in the previous post prove from Big Blitz that she is a far more rational and pragmatic role model.

Meanwhile, MAGA is supported in significant part by a cabal of meth heads, conspiracy theorists, racists, the uneducated, and the lazy nativists who require a billionaire who largely couldn't care less about them to tell them what to do. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Anyone who tells people to do research is voting for Trump.

Harris is riding the wave of feelings and vibes. Common sense is her kryptonite.

Not voting for a convicted felon who tried to overturn an election and threatens to be a dictator day1 would be common sense.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not voting for a convicted felon who tried to overturn an election and threatens to be a dictator day1 would be common sense.

What a word salad you just puked up! Not a damn bit of it is true, but you already knew that. 
Stop acting like a child and grow up. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Westside said:

What a word salad you just puked up! Not a damn bit of it is true, but you already knew that. 

Joe is riding off misleading headlines and 3 sec tik tok clips.

Any level of research proves his worldview false.

That's why the Democrats are the party of censorship.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Westside said:

what's not true?  He's a convicted felon.  He tried to overturn an election (confirmed Tuesday night that he still doesn't accept the results).  And he has stated he will be a dictator for his 1st day.  prove me wrong.  you still haven't provided any proof that I spread the couch lie.  why is that?

https://apnews.com/article/trump-hannity-dictator-authoritarian-presidential-election-f27e7e9d7c13fabbe3ae7dd7f1235c72

https://apnews.com/article/trump-trial-deliberations-jury-testimony-verdict-85558c6d08efb434d05b694364470aa0

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/trump-refuses-acknowledge-2020-loss-dodges-debate-question-jan-6-actio-rcna170540

Prove me wrong MAGAs

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, Westside said:

Hoax.  He’s a felony convict.  Let’s start there.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

If by career you mean using good choices to turn some prior bad choices (surely you have made some yourself) into a billion dollar fortune and worldwide fame, then spot on.

She's elite therefore bad to MAGAs.  They admire convicts.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

If by career you mean using good choices to turn some prior bad choices (surely you have made some yourself) into a billion dollar fortune and worldwide fame, then spot on.

Good for her that she is successful. I would never be jealous of anyone who works hard and makes it in life. What I don't get is why the average person is influenced by celebrities. That goes for both D's and R's. Celebrities don't live in the real world like the average person. Doesn't matter if Trump or Kamala wins, she won't be affected as she is a billionaire. The average person will and should vote to how they feel which candidate will help/hurt them.

• Like (+1) 1

Taylor Swift’s endorsement was always coming.   It was just a matter of when.   She’ll register, maybe, a million new voters when all is said and done, of which maybe half will actually vote when the time comes.  

If I’m a Dem, I’m leaning on her and her PR team to put pressure on Kelce and his PR team to publicly endorse.  

I don’t know that it moves the needle with the male vote they have all but conceded (pun intended) .. but it’s a better shot at doing so (pun again intended) than trying to pitch us Tim Walz goofball self. 

It’s a risk for Kelce.. but he did the Pfizer ad, knowing he’d get mocked for it.  I think there’s a chance he does endorse Harris. 

He’s also had some right wing “likes” and comments in the past, so I have no clue what his politics are, but I think he would endorse her if the PR teams involved deemed it helpful in his post-playing career.   

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Good for her that she is successful. I would never be jealous of anyone who works hard and makes it in life. What I don't get is why the average person is influenced by celebrities. That goes for both D's and R's. Celebrities don't live in the real world like the average person. Doesn't matter if Trump or Kamala wins, she won't be affected as she is a billionaire. The average person will and should vote to how they feel which candidate will help/hurt them.

They're called role models for a reason.  They would rather be Taylor (or Brittney or Allen etc) than trump.  Simple as that.

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They're called role models for a reason.  They would rather be Taylor (or Brittney or Allen etc) than trump.  Simple as that.

Shouldn't their role models be Mom and Dad. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gregg said:

Shouldn't their role models be Mom and Dad. 

That's so 1950's

Gen Z only listens to Influencers with a lot of followers.

16 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Taylor Swift’s endorsement was always coming.   It was just a matter of when.   She’ll register, maybe, a million new voters when all is said and done, of which maybe half will actually vote when the time comes.  

If I’m a Dem, I’m leaning on her and her PR team to put pressure on Kelce and his PR team to publicly endorse.  

I don’t know that it moves the needle with the male vote they have all but conceded (pun intended) .. but it’s a better shot at doing so (pun again intended) than trying to pitch us Tim Walz goofball self. 

It’s a risk for Kelce.. but he did the Pfizer ad, knowing he’d get mocked for it.  I think there’s a chance he does endorse Harris. 

He’s also had some right wing “likes” and comments in the past, so I have no clue what his politics are, but I think he would endorse her if the PR teams involved deemed it helpful in his post-playing career.   

If you watch her biographical movie, you can actually see her gradual indoctrination from a shy conservative country girl, to a liberal activist celebrity.

She even admits it's because she started hanging out with more famous people instead of her friends and family.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It’s not even so much being a role model..

Its that, despite the lavish lifestyle, more women than not now relate to a 34 year old woman who’s never been married, has no kids and thinks every man she’s dated in the past is toxic.  

I don’t dislike her.  And this isn’t meant as a dig.. But her fanbase isn’t just 13 year olds, she’s huge with 20, 30, 40 something year old women .. and just an honest fact, they identify with her because in their romantic lives.. they are her.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1