Taylor Swift

31 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's all quite logical. It can't be because of Harris' positions on issues or the details around them because who knows what those are exactly. I'd invite you to provide us some detail around those if you could. Rather, she works in an industry that is dominated by the far left where endorsing Trump and breaking from the herd would result in her being exiled from most or all social circles, media appearances, public & private events, and awards. Simply, while Swift has already earned a bundle and has a high net worth, her future income stream would be threatened. Once again, the theme of pure self-interest rears its head.

I think there's a chance the character Michael Scott was based on you.  Zero self awareness.    Zero.

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Love it!  Who the f does she think she is???

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I like Megyn Kelly.  WTF doesn't she run for president?  She'd wipe the floor with Kamala.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

None of those things you've mentioned are things democrats have supported during this administration's term. 

To be fair, Kamala's policies usually align with whomever she is currently speaking to at the moment.

...and did I just see someone support Harris' plan to give $25k to first time home buyers?

I guess it's true. If Liberals understood economics, they wouldn't be liberals.

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Even so, it’s great that more people are becoming invested in our democracy. 

I'm probably in the minority but I think expansion of the voter base brought us maga.  The "I just started paying attention to politics through facebook" crowd.

Not that the swifties will have a similar impact.  

18 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

To be fair, Kamala's policies usually align with whomever she is currently speaking to at the moment.

...and did I just see someone support Harris' plan to give $25k to first time home buyers?

I guess it's true. If Liberals understood economics, they wouldn't be liberals.

Usually she is speaking to Americans, as opposed to Russians so seems okay. 

and the $25k thinks sets people off but how is that different than mortgage interest deduction? It’s for loading the hit so people can get into the homes in the first place. Helping first time buyers establish and build wealth. YMMV.

Just now, SCBills said:

So this election is truly going to be men & married women vs unmarried women, isn’t it… 

This was the event they needed to bring in the men. 

Undecided men are coming back to Ds!  

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yeah. Just an ewww moment.

Guy who thinks he's young and cool who's moved straight into old creeper territory.

Name me someone in their world that isn't insane or make you cringe.  Ben Shapiro?  Nope, lots of cringe there.

One of the many reasons they're scumbag looney toons.  

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Name me someone in their world that isn't insane or make you cringe.  Ben Shapiro?  Nope, lots of cringe there.

One of the many reasons they're scumbag looney toons.  

What do you think of Bret Weinstein?

Intellectual thinker who hasn’t gone the way of Jordan Petersen. 

Bret was just on Chris Williamson’s podcast, where he’s a regular .. it’s worth a listen if you’re open minded.