Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Only one way to tell and that’ll be when we get the actual voter registration updates.

9.1 million likes now for Swift.

Last election was won by 50,000 votes. Of 0.5 percent of those 9.1 million registered to vote in the right states, great!!!

We don’t need huge numbers. We just need a very small fraction of Taylor supports to vote who weren’t going to vote, switch from Trump to Harris, or sit out and not vote Trump.

So post a profile that doesn't support your narrative.  Then double down on it using some silly argument about the results of the election based on her tweets?

Even a high school graduate?

But then again it just came out that less than 50 percent of my graduates are proficient at math and writing. I imagine things like critical or logical thinking skills don't get thought much either. You guys lack the heck out of that skill 

And your link doesn't show anything about people actually being registered to vote.  Just how many searched for it. 

You read about the Google anti trust lawsuit. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So post a profile that doesn't support your narrative.  Then double down on it using some silly argument about the results of the election based on her tweets?

Even a high school graduate?

But then again it just came out that less than 50 percent of my graduates are proficient at math and writing. I imagine things like critical or logical thinking skills don't get thought much either. You guys lack the heck out of that skill 

And your link doesn't show anything about people actually being registered to vote.  Just how many searched for it. 

You read about the Google anti trust lawsuit. 

Im sorry basic logic escapes you.

Do you Google how to stick a Trump ***** up your ass if you don’t intend to do it?

52 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Only one way to tell and that’ll be when we get the actual voter registration updates.

9.1 million likes now for Swift.

Last election was won by 50,000 votes. Of 0.5 percent of those 9.1 million registered to vote in the right states, great!!!

We don’t need huge numbers. We just need a very small fraction of Taylor supports to vote who weren’t going to vote, switch from Trump to Harris, or sit out and not vote Trump.

Our grocery and gas bills might be decided by a pop star's fan base.  Wonderful.  Only in America.

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Now, let's get her to throw a few more comments on why she's voting Kamala and it'll be over.  She's bigger than MJ.

It's all quite logical. It can't be because of Harris' positions on issues or the details around them because who knows what those are exactly. I'd invite you to provide us some detail around those if you could. Rather, she works in an industry that is dominated by the far left where endorsing Trump and breaking from the herd would result in her being exiled from most or all social circles, media appearances, public & private events, and awards. Simply, while Swift has already earned a bundle and has a high net worth, her future income stream would be threatened. Once again, the theme of pure self-interest rears its head.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's all quite logical. It can't be because of Harris' positions on issues or the details around them because who knows what those are exactly. I'd invite you to provide us some detail around those if you could. Rather, she works in an industry that is dominated by the far left where endorsing Trump and breaking from the herd would result in her being exiled from most or all social circles, media appearances, public & private events, and awards. Simply, while Swift has already earned a bundle and has a high net worth, her future income stream would be threatened. Once again, the theme of pure self-interest rears its head.

She is going to continue to support NATO and Ukraine, that's pretty clear. 

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Our grocery and gas bills might be decided by a pop star's fan base.  Wonderful.  Only in America.

or a reality shows fanbase.

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

She's pro choice, against tariffs, for home buying assistance, for expanding medicare, for public education and teachers, for unions and against white supremacists.  Good enough for me

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

She's pro choice, against tariffs, for home buying assistance, for expanding medicare, or public education and teachers, for unions and against white supremacists.  Good enough for me

So more big government spending programs that will make everything more expensive and produce more inflation. And Medicare coverage, not so great. Pays 80% of covered charges. 

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

She's pro choice, against tariffs, for home buying assistance, for expanding medicare, for public education and teachers, for unions and against white supremacists.  Good enough for me

That about sums it up for me.  Add rule of law and pro cop in there, both of which she is, and for a common sense approach at the southern border, and she’s speaking my language. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

That about sums it up for me.  Add rule of law and pro cop in there, both of which she is, and for a common sense approach at the southern border, and she’s speaking my language. 

None of those things you've mentioned are things democrats have supported during this administration's term. 

• Thank you (+1) 1