Taylor Swift

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I listened to three dogs while moving this am. Switched back to jazz after 3 songs. Still kinda like her

She’s great.  Has character and toughness.  All of these fools talking about her expensive week miss the point.  She’s publicly supporting Harris DESPITE potential negative financial consequences.  MAGA just can’t understand people who are honest and selfless. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

MAGA hates winners 

Well.. Pat’s wife (and from people in the know) Pat himself, are MAGA, so, there’s that. 

And fwiw, some people on this board aren’t ready for the Josh Allen conversation.   Thankfully, like Pat, he’s not one to ever discuss his political views. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Well.. Pat’s wife (and from people in the know) Pat himself, are MAGA, so, there’s that. 

And fwiw, some people on this board aren’t ready for the Josh Allen conversation.   Thankfully, like Pat, he’s not one to ever discuss his political views. 

Josh is MAGA.  For sure.  And that’s OK.  I don’t begrudge someone having views that are populist, a little bit nationalist, and in some respects centrist.  I do begrudge supporters of Trump, proponents and supporters of J6, the Charlottesville/Topeka apologists, and the people on both sides who demonize others for their views.  Too much hate and anger in the world and in politics these days.  Both sides are guilty, but Trump is the guiltiest and he’s gotta get off the stage.  Hopefully after that things return to normal and we can have respectful disagreements in this country again. 

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Taylor over 9,000,000 likes in less than 24 hours. Thats outreach none of the Presidential candidates could get.

OMG. do you guys ever think before posting script.

that was serches.

and it can be used to compare.

Then it has something to compare to, vs 0

Voter registration, Inflation - Explore - Google Trends

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Voter registration,immigration&hl=en

Voter registration, trump - Explore - Google Trends

Here is Registration vs Brat.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Voter registration,Brat&hl=en

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

DERP

Voter registration at that time, vs the word trump

The voter registration line stays right at the bottom.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Voter registration,Trump&hl=en

21 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

OMG. do you guys ever think before posting script.

that was serches.

and it can be used to compare.

Then it has something to compare to, vs 0

Voter registration, Inflation - Explore - Google Trends

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Voter registration,immigration&hl=en

Voter registration, trump - Explore - Google Trends

Here is Registration vs Brat.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Voter registration,Brat&hl=en

DERP

Voter registration at that time, vs the word trump

The voter registration line stays right at the bottom.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Voter registration,Trump&hl=en

It’s like Trump was in a debate or something. Probably a lot of did Trump lose the debate is Trump senile. 

How do you register to vote? Well the first thing is to probably Google, how to register to vote. So the point is more people were looking online how to register to vote, which would lead more people to registering.

how many people are Google how do I register to vote and don’t want to register to vote?

Edited by Backintheday544

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

It’s like Trump was in a debate or something. Probably a lot of did Trump lose the debate is Trump senile. 

How do you register to vote? Well the first thing is to probably Google, how to register to vote.

You literally can put any word in and it got more searches that what you claimed. I'm sorry for your issues with basic math.  Public schools?

That word wasn't even in the top hundred searches for the day.  

The link also didn't match the narrative your trying to push.  

People searching for it doesn't mean people registered. 

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

You literally can put any word in and it got more searches that what you claimed. I'm sorry for your issues with basic math.  Public schools?

That word wasn't even in the top hundred searches for the day.  

The link also didn't match the narrative your trying to push.  

People searching for it doesn't mean people registered. 

There’s most likely a high correlation. I can’t imagine people are just searching for fun how do I register to vote.

Im sorry you had a bad day and your candidate was exposed and he’s likely to lose the election last night. It’ll be ok. 8 years of Kamala will make everyone better off. Just sit back, and relax.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

There’s most likely a high correlation. I can’t imagine people are just searching for fun how do I register to vote.

Im sorry you had a bad day and your candidate was exposed and he’s likely to lose the election last night. It’ll be ok. 8 years of Kamala will make everyone better off. Just sit back, and relax.

Nice strawman. The fact is your link was a false narrative.  As I'm was your comment.  Now your mad and going as hominem.  Cause that's the last act of a troll

Just now, Westside said:

Cult like.

Not even. It's not smart enough to compare it to other searches at the same time or even look at the top 100 at that time. As it was a blip at the very end of the data. 

Republicans buy sneakers too.  -MJ

Having said that, she’s already filthy rich so it’s not much of a sacrifice.  Especially when the candidate you didn’t endorse brought up illegal immigrants eating cats and dogs unprompted during a presidential debate.

Same link.  Same time. Instead of just searching registration.  Registration and economy.  

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Voter registration,Economy&hl=en

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Republicans buy sneakers too.  -MJ

Having said that, she’s already filthy rich so it’s not much of a sacrifice.  Especially when the candidate you didn’t endorse brought up illegal immigrants eating cats and dogs unprompted during a presidential debate.

If she has to sell her art to some capitalist to pay the taxes.  She might have different opinions the next time 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Nice strawman. The fact is your link was a false narrative.  As I'm was your comment.  Now your mad and going as hominem.  Cause that's the last act of a troll

Not even. It's not smart enough to compare it to other searches at the same time or even look at the top 100 at that time. As it was a blip at the very end of the data. 

Only one way to tell and that’ll be when we get the actual voter registration updates.

9.1 million likes now for Swift.

Last election was won by 50,000 votes. Of 0.5 percent of those 9.1 million registered to vote in the right states, great!!!

We don’t need huge numbers. We just need a very small fraction of Taylor supports to vote who weren’t going to vote, switch from Trump to Harris, or sit out and not vote Trump.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Same link.  Same time. Instead of just searching registration.  Registration and economy.  

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=Voter registration,Economy&hl=en

If she has to sell her art to some capitalist to pay the taxes.  She might have different opinions the next time 

your samples aren’t the same either:

your sample: entire US

my sample: people not registered to cote

So ofcourse a larger population will have more searches than a smaller population. Great way to point out water is wet there. 

• Eyeroll 1