The Iron Law Of Dem/Woke/Commie Projection: Accuse Your Opponent Of What You Are Doing

Remember it's Trump that will send his thugs into your home to arrest you for your social media comments.

His re-election will usher in this dark new reality to western democracies.

We must save our democracy and freedoms!

Oh.

The Left are masters at projection. Whatever they accuse the Right of -- be it sexism, racism, anti-Semitism or violence -- they're the ones guilty of it.

Kinda like when someone's significant other accuses them of cheating, because they're the actual cheaters.

We all know it and see it, and yet they keep trying to pretend it's the Right that's violent.

Here's The Economist doing just that:

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/08/05/economist-says-far-right-emboldened-and-ready-for-violence-n2399254

Trump was already President for 4 years. Liberal journalists need to stop inventing scare stories.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Those damn stealth liberals on the SCOTUS…. image.png.46de223097c5d15da38cff6f53c33a5f.png

One measly week in New Zealand.

One economy class Qantas flight in the middle two seats - I've been there, it's hell. And these are not small bodies.

Wait! It was economy class, right? I mean, government employees on official business have to fly economy unless they pay the upgrade. So it must have been. I'm sure of it.

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

One measly week in New Zealand.

One economy class Qantas flight in the middle two seats - I've been there, it's hell. And these are not small bodies.

Wait! It was economy class, right? I mean, government employees on official business have to fly economy unless they pay the upgrade. So it must have been. I'm sure of it.

Democracy is sold cheap by people with no principals.