These luddites just don't get it...

that article raises a serious ethical concern

like if your campaign is gonna use a naked girl, at least get one thats not chubby

356809[/snapback]

She wasn't TOO bad. Need a few curves.

EDIT:

Missed the extra pics.

eek.

like if your campaign is gonna use a naked girl, at least get one thats not chubby

356809[/snapback]

Yeah but the same goes for colleges and cheerleaders. You would think they should have good looking cheerleaders. But damn with those plain brown outfits and the girls that St Bonaventure has you would think they are getting the cows from the field in Olean to cheer. No wonder the coach and AD got in trouble.

356809[/snapback]

Oh man, I didn't need to see that while eating breakfast :doh:

Damn you Joe for not prefacing your post with a "Not safe for Breakfast" disclaimer!

:doh:  :lol:

356826[/snapback]

My eyes!!!! Looks like another month of therapy.

EDIT: What a bunch of dolts. I'd like them to spell nanotechnology.

The message of those photos is obviously: "We care alot more about YOUR body than we do ours."  Jesus people, mix in a salad and some resistance training.

356847[/snapback]

Actually, the message of those photos is that their parents might as well take all the money they're spending on little Johnny and Jane's college and set it on fire, for all the good it's doing them...

Why resist technology? I could see the stem cell thingy, what with the bioethical concerns, but THIS? This is above and beyond the rational.

356798[/snapback]

Probably the same bozos that labelled the Cassini and Galileo probes as apocylaptic weapons that would kill every single living thing on the planet if something went wrong...

I wonder if these loons are aware that the formaldehyde in clothes they buy off the rack is more of a health hazard than molecularly-bonded stain-free technology?

Probably the same bozos that labelled the Cassini and Galileo probes as apocylaptic weapons that would kill every single living thing on the planet if something went wrong... 

I wonder if these loons are aware that the formaldehyde in clothes they buy off the rack is more of a health hazard than molecularly-bonded stain-free technology?

356892[/snapback]

Well they might be able to fit formaldehyde across that big chick.