So my girlfriend dumped me....

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And probably the one that's closest to the truth.  ;)

356879[/snapback]

Yeah, he's right. Women should be allowed to completely run every facet of the relationship. Men should never voice a contrarian opinion and should speak only when spoken to. Now let's continue to wonder why so many marriages fail.

:huh:

Sucks man, sorry to hear it...shes obviously found someone else, but shes even more of a B word for waiting til sunday to dump you...since she knew she was gonna do it, she obviously should have done it friday so you could have spent the weekend in a drunked sh-- faced haze banging anything you wanted...especially her friends...

advice?...go for the friends, but even better does she have a sister or is her mom hot? tTHATS how you get revenge ;)

Yeah, he's right.  Women should be allowed to completely run every facet of the relationship.  Men should never voice a contrarian opinion and should speak only when spoken to.  Now let's continue to wonder why so many marriages fail.

;)

356883[/snapback]

It's because of attitudes like yours that so many marriages fail. A man should know that his place in a relationship amounts to three easy-to-remember phrases:

"Yes, dear."

"Let me get that for you."

"How much do you need?"

Any more than that, and you're begging to be kicked to the curb.

At least, that's what my wife told me to write... :huh:

It's because of attitudes like yours that so many marriages fail.  A man should know that his place in a relationship amounts to three easy-to-remember phrases:

"Yes, dear."

"Let me get that for you."

"How much do you need?"

Any more than that, and you're begging to be kicked to the curb.

At least, that's what my wife told me to write...  ;)

356905[/snapback]

You're my favorite feminist.

While wearing the frilly pink panties that his spouse/girlfriend/fiance/significant other set out for him.

356871[/snapback]

The only point I am trying to make is that it all about the little things and making them feel special. Guys come here and complain that they spent all this money on a girl and then she dumped them. Chicks don't care about that stuff as much as the little stuff. They want romantic crap they can brag to their friends about. Any dope can take their significant other to a $200 dinner, or buy them jewelry. Whoopie. Try writing out their birthday cards instead of just signing the store bought one, tell them they look nice when they don't expect it, send flowers to their work for no reason. It is really quite simple. If you do the little stuff, you never have to worry about being whipped because your leash is 10 times longer than the normal guy.

Women should be allowed to completely run every facet of the relationship.

356883[/snapback]

;)

If you are arguing with a woman about "the relationship" you have already lost. Think about it this way, if you were debating with a woman about football, would you really care who won the argument?

The only point I am trying to make is that it all about the little things and making them feel special. Guys come here and complain that they spent all this money on a girl and then she dumped them. Chicks don't care about that stuff as much as the little stuff. They want romantic crap they can brag to their friends about. Any dope can take their significant other to a $200 dinner, or buy them jewelry. Whoopie. Try writing out their birthday cards instead of just signing the store bought one, tell them they look nice when they don't expect it,  send flowers to their work for no reason. It is really quite simple. If you do the little stuff, you never have to worry about being whipped because your leash is 10 times longer than the normal guy.

356913[/snapback]

Actually, that's very true. I get more mileage out of getting my wife a drink while I'm up than I did the emerald earrings I got her for Christmas.

Sorry to hear that dude. Give her some time, and I'm SURE she'll realize how good you made her feel. Women are a strange, hormonal bunch.

I didn't want to start a separate thread about this (because I'm sure I'll get flamed), but me and the ex got back together this past weekend. We TALKED about things, and our lack of communication.

My advice? Give her some time to cool off, then TALK (and listen) about things. It's not about what you buy her, it's about what you SHOW her.

Sorry to hear that dude. Give her some time, and I'm SURE she'll realize how good you made her feel. Women are a strange, hormonal bunch.

I didn't want to start a separate thread about this (because I'm sure I'll get flamed), but me and the ex got back together this past weekend. We TALKED about things, and our lack of communication.

My advice? Give her some time to cool off, then TALK (and listen) about things. It's not about what you buy her, it's about what you SHOW her.

356935[/snapback]

You're MY favorite feminist.