Kirk or Picard

Kirk or Picard  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Kirk or Picard

• Kirk(The CORRECT choice)
    • Picard (The WRONG choice)
    • /dev/null needs more HotPockets®

Captain Jean Luc Picard would not need to beat the stuffing out of that want-to-be-a-captain Kirk: Picard would just out-think him.  Picard had more intelligence in his little pinky toe than Kirk had in his entire over-inflated head.  You see, Kirk was a lot like a woman: he never had complete control over his emotions.  Picard was a real man: he mastered his feelings in the face of cold, hard, reasoning.

Picard read good literature in his spare time: Kirk picked his nose.

356742[/snapback]

Actually, Kirk had a rare book collection...

(Why do I know this crap? Why do I ADMIT to knowing this crap? :doh:)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again Picard got Gyna, plus he nailed the borg queen.  He was really good because she came back for him.  How often does a woman travel that far for a piece of tail?

356800[/snapback]

Baggin va Gyna is really nothing to brag about. As for the borg queen, that's really simple to explain. Picard was her first. She was going through the "He's my first, I love him" syndrome. Has nothing to do with his prowes in bed.

Baggin va Gyna is really nothing to brag about.  As for the borg queen, that's really simple to explain.  Picard was her first.  She was going through the "He's my first, I love him" syndrome.  Has nothing to do with his prowes in bed.

356814[/snapback]

Yeah but Gyna was 2000 years old or something. She really was looking for someone to satisfy her. As far as the borg queen, what are you talking about. She had 10 billion borg gang bangs in between each takeover. She had millions if not billions of aliens in the collective.

as of 11am (13 hours into your poll)...

Kirk 17 34%

Picard 26 52%

/dev/null needs more HotPockets® 7  14%

:P

not the results you were looking for :huh:

Picard > Kirk

Riker = #1

Kirk = #2 :doh:

356949[/snapback]

;);)

Kirk hijacked the enterprise to save spock.  Picard would have never done that.

357049[/snapback]

See Kirk was gay. He liked holding those pointy ears.

Picard could have cared less if Riker died. Then he could have had the counseler.

See Kirk was gay.  He liked holding those pointy ears. 

Maybe in your dreams...

Picard could have cared less if Riker died.  Then he could have had the counseler.

357052[/snapback]

Sorry to burst your bubble, but just because Picard may have scored with Gyna (or whatever her name was) and a borg queen hardly qualifies him for ladies man status. He couldn't score with the counselor even if she had the computer generate a map.

Kirk ,OTOH, would have bagged her in no time flat.

Poor /dev/null is under the delusion that Picard is somehow better than Kirk.

Naturally, nothing could be further from the truth!  Kirk kicked more butt and got more tail than Picard's pansy azz ever could.

356646[/snapback]

You haven't had your morning raktajino, have you? Captain Sisko pwn3d them both:

some reasons why Sisko is better

50 more reasons why Sisko is better

88 more reasons why Sisko is better