Cats use fax as toilet, spark house fire

Chilly

:doh:

Actually, my wife and I are pretty luck with our cats. The worst they do to the computers we have is lay on top of them.

356600[/snapback]

I'd check again...are they LAYING or...something else?

I have all your credit card numbers. Got them from Tom's cats. Check your E-Bay under classic cars.

I absolutely LOVE the Masserati, by the way. Thanks.

I have all your credit card numbers. Got them from Tom's cats. Check your E-Bay under classic cars.

356611[/snapback]

Not again. A similar incident happened last year and we put that cat in her own room without a computer.

BTW, what's up with getting a Masserati?!? If you're going to spend my money, please spend it right!

For instance, a Shelby Cobra

would be more appropriate IMHO :lol:

Not again.  A similar incident happened last year and we put that cat in her own room without a computer.

BTW, what's up with getting a Masserati?!?  If you're going to spend my money, please spend it right!

For instance, a Shelby Cobra

would be more appropriate IMHO  :lol:

356627[/snapback]

I'm an old Mustang fan from way back. I had an op to buy a GT-500 from a friends brother, back in the 70's. He wrapped the fugger around a tree before I could close the deal. So near, and yet so far.

Bad Kitty. Could have used him then.

I'm an old Mustang fan from way back. I had an op to buy a GT-500 from a friends brother, back in the 70's. He wrapped the fugger around a tree before I could close the deal. So near, and yet so far.

Bad Kitty. Could have used him then.

356634[/snapback]

That blows. I also like the old Mustangs as well. Glad to see the new model taking its cue from the older models with some of its design. Still a die-hard Cobra fan. Only way I'll ever get one is if the kitties hack into some rich person's bank account and decide to give me a thank you present for constantly cleaning out the catboxes :doh:

356611[/snapback]

Should have had those stupid anumals buy you a Lotus Elise Exige.