Nancy Pelosi refused National Guard Troops, pre authorized by Trump, for J6.

8 minutes ago, Simon said:

Nobody has threatened anybody aside from you threatening to f*ck another poster up.

Stop filing false reports and put him on ignore if you can't handle it.

And the next time you threaten somebody because you can't interpret a simple message, or for ANY reason, you will be shown the door.

Really, so when someone says  to me "to how long you figure on living" that's not a threat?  The next time someone threatens me I will defend myself.  I haven't threatened anyone on here, EVER.  This is not to be taken lightly.  Please read the correspondence again.  I did not file a false report.  

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

Really, so when someone says  to me "to how long you figure on living" that's not a threat?  The next time someone threatens me I will defend myself.  I haven't threatened anyone on here, EVER.  This is not to be taken lightly.  Please read the correspondence again.  I did not file a false report.  

I easily recognized what the guy was saying about himself and people in general and there was ZERO threat in it.

And despite your straight up lie, I can directly quote where you threatened him.

You have no idea what on Earth you are talking about and your best bet is to admit it and shut your piehole.

I am not happy about being dragged into this shithole that you brainwashed asshats have created and if you continue trying to drag me into this crap with your utterly clueless idiocy and dishonesty you will be leaving. Considering that the vast majority of your "contributions" to this BUFFALO BILLS message board community are idiotic partisan screaming that has nothing to do with the BUFFALO BILLS, you will not be missed by anybody and the decision for removal will be an easy one.

Stop. 

NOW.