Nancy Pelosi refused National Guard Troops, pre authorized by Trump, for J6.

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Enough.  You're an idiot.  If you don't understand the letter I don't know what to tell you.  Play your word salad somewhere else.  You look like a fool.  Play your games with your imaginary friends if that makes you feel better.  People in the real world have no time for ones like you.

Word salad is all these leftist nuts are good at.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, phypon said:

So you're afraid to say your age.  What kind of man are you?  How old are you, Joe?  Simple question.

It’s here if you bothered to look. 64  Gold tees next year. Still hit it further than the waste of protoplasm you adore. 

31 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

That’s been a subject of debate in the past. He has claimed varying ages. The only certainty is that he was too young to have attended college with Susan Collins as he wanted people to believe. God only knows what that was about. 

Get a life. She’s a few years older. Alumni connections are important. Find another obsession 

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It’s here if you bothered to look. 64  Gold tees next year. Still hit it further than the waste of protoplasm you adore. 

Get a life. She’s a few years older. Alumni connections are important. Find another obsession 

Joe Ferguson forever

Posted December 30, 2023

On 12/30/2023 at 5:13 PM,  aristocrat said:

***** you’re a loser

I'm 65.  told him i was a doc and knew the parts.  said they go for experience .

I guess what makes it interesting for me is your habit of calling people liars. To the point, here you are claiming 65 on 12/30/23 and 64 tonight. Weird. Not “Susan Collins, who I went to school with” weird, but still kind of out there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Looks like you are lying about your age Joe.  Why do that?  

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Last response to your bs barring the unlikely event you’ll ever post something worthy of comment. 64. I’ll post my license as soon as “Doc” does. 

nah, somebody already posted the receipts dude.  You were 65 last year and now your 64.  You're a liar.  Hey, everybody, we have a real life Benjamin Button in our midst, lol.  You're a f*cking tool, lol.  F*cking liar. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

nah, somebody already posted the receipts dude.  You were 65 last year and now your 64.  You're a liar.  Hey, everybody, we have a real life Benjamin Button in our midst, lol.  You're a f*cking tool, lol.  F*cking liar. 

Not worthy but f it… 1 year at 64 is relative; To how you feel , to how you function, to how long you figure on living, to your happiness. I had another good day. I hope yours was $hitty. 

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

Maybe he defeated the aging process and is now getting younger. 😁🤣

Edited by njbuff
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not worthy but f it… 1 year at 64 is relative; To how you feel , to how you function, to how long you figure on living, to your happiness. I had another good day. I hope yours was $hitty. 

Can somebody translate that for me?  This "guy" lies about his age, most likely isn't even a "doctor".  F*cking liar, loser.  To think, for a hot second I actually respected you as a poster.  You're a POS liar.  

"to how long your figure on living".  What the hell are you talking about?  Is that some kind of threat?  Are you serious?  If you are threatening my life I will f*ck you up dude.  You are certifiably nutz!

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Can somebody translate that for me?  This "guy" lies about his age, most likely isn't even a "doctor".  F*cking liar, loser.  To think, for a hot second I actually respected you as a poster.  You're a POS liar.  

"to how long your figure on living".  What the hell are you talking about?  Is that some kind of threat?  Are you serious?  If you are threatening my life I will f*ck you up dude.  You are certifiably nutz!

MAGAs can’t interpret the simplest text. I’m talking actuarial data. Look it up

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

MAGAs can’t interpret the simplest text. I’m talking actuarial data. Look it up

You're a loser and a liar.  keep threatening people though.  You're a psycho.  You've completely exposed yourself.  Threaten me again and get yourself banned.  Go ahead, threaten my life again. F*cking psycho.  Go for it, I dare you... 

26 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're a loser and a liar.  keep threatening people though.  You're a psycho.  You've completely exposed yourself.  Threaten me again and get yourself banned.  Go ahead, threaten my life again. F*cking psycho.  Go for it, I dare you... 

Nobody has threatened anybody aside from you threatening to f*ck another poster up.

Stop filing false reports and put him on ignore if you can't handle it.

And the next time you threaten somebody because you can't interpret a simple message, or for ANY reason, you will be shown the door.