Nancy Pelosi refused National Guard Troops, pre authorized by Trump, for J6.

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

And the second sentence?  Why did you ignore that?  You keep ignoring the parts that ask for responses to be coordinated through the MPD.

There is no coordination without a request or approval.  It was specifically stated, more than once, that there was no request.  You keep ignoring that.  Read the last paragraph again.  DC required either a request by them or a consultation before any coordination.  It's a simple flow chart.  Also, consultation or coordination does not inherently mean that DC would have allowed the NG to participate.  If you don't understand what this letter entails by now then have a fun night with a dirty sock, a banana peel, and your thesaurus.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

There is no coordination without a request or approval.  It was specifically stated, more than once, that there was no request.  You keep ignoring that.  Read the last paragraph again.  DC required either a request by them or a consultation before any coordination.  It's a simple flow chart.  Also, consultation or coordination does not inherently mean that DC would have allowed the NG to participate.  If you don't understand what this letter entails by now then have a fun night with a dirty sock, a banana peel, and your thesaurus.

Useless.

They need their insurrection narrative. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

There had been news articles that the Federal Government had deployed law enforcement to several cities during the BLM riots without coordinating with local authorities.  This letter was sent to insure that there should be coordination and unified command in the District of Columbia. The letter asks for coordination with the MPD more than once as well.

On Jan 5, they did not see a need for more law enforcement.  Why would they?  The people coming to Washington D.C. were part of the party of law and order.  Bowser and company may have been wrong in their assessment but the letter is clear.  There should be coordination with the MPD for any deployment of any additional deployments.

None of this would have been necessary if Trump had accepted the results of the election he lost at any time prior to Jan 6.  Trump is responsible for the problems on Jan 6.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

There had been news articles that the Federal Government had deployed law enforcement to several cities during the BLM riots without coordinating with local authorities.  This letter was sent to insure that there should be coordination and unified command in the District of Columbia. The letter asks for coordination with the MPD more than once as well.

On Jan 5, they did not see a need for more law enforcement.  Why would they?  The people coming to Washington D.C. were part of the party of law and order.  Bowser and company may have been wrong in their assessment but the letter is clear.  There should be coordination with the MPD for any deployment of any additional deployments.

None of this would have been necessary if Trump had accepted the results of the election he lost at any time prior to Jan 6.  Trump is responsible for the problems on Jan 6.

Dude just stop. It's embarrassing.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

No.  You're spinning and failing miserably.  The facts are that DC specifically did NOT request the NG.  A letter was specifically sent detailing a non-request.  It's a short letter containing 3 paragraphs.  Read it, all of it.  You don't have to support Trump or switch your allegiance  to see what is actually in the letter and to see that the actual events have been distorted to fit a specific narrative that is false.  That should be concerning regardless of who anyone supports politically.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

No.  You're spinning and failing miserably.  The facts are that DC specifically did NOT request the NG.  A letter was specifically sent detailing a non-request.  It's a short letter containing 3 paragraphs.  Read it, all of it.  You don't have to support Trump or switch your allegiance  to see what is actually in the letter and to see that the actual events have been distorted to fit a specific narrative that is false.  That should be concerning regardless of who anyone supports politically.  

I am reading the plain meaning of the letter.  The word "coordination" or some variant of it is used in EVERY paragraph.   It asks that anything that is deployed is coordinated through the Metropolitan Police Department.  That's it. 

The third paragraph explains why they want such coordination.

"We are mindful that in 2020, MPD was expected to perform the demanding tasks of policing large crowds while working around unidentifiable personnel deployed to the District of Columbia without proper coordination.  Unidentifiable personnel-in many cases, armed-caused confusion among the residents and visitors and could become a national security threat with no way for MPD and federal law enforcement to decipher armed groups."

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I am reading the plain meaning of the letter.  The word "coordination" or some variant of it is used in EVERY paragraph.   It asks that anything that is deployed is coordinated through the Metropolitan Police Department.  That's it. 

The third paragraph explains why they want such coordination.

"We are mindful that in 2020, MPD was expected to perform the demanding tasks of policing large crowds while working around unidentifiable personnel deployed to the District of Columbia without proper coordination.  Unidentifiable personnel-in many cases, armed-caused confusion among the residents and visitors and could become a national security threat with no way for MPD and federal law enforcement to decipher armed groups."

It's actually 4 paragraphs.  You conveniently skipped that one.  Post the 4th paragraph, please.  That's the important one.  Did you not see/read that one? 

1 minute ago, phypon said:

It's actually 4 paragraphs.  You conveniently skipped that one.  Post the 4th paragraph, please.  That's the important one.  Did you not see/read that one? 

You want it so bad you do it.  Include ALL the words in the entire paragraph please.

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You want it so bad you do it.  Include ALL the words in the entire paragraph please.

I don't need to post it.  I read the entire letter.  You clearly did not.  You saw the word "coordination" and stopped reading and ran with that.  You're tripling down and making yourself look foolish at this point.  Go read it, all of it.  It's not that hard and not that many words. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

I don't need to post it.  I read the entire letter.  You clearly did not.  You saw the word "coordination" and stopped reading and ran with that.  You're tripling down and making yourself look foolish at this point.  Go read it, all of it.  It's not that hard and not that many words. 

I read the entire letter.  The word coordination, or some variant of it, is in EVERY paragraph, including the 4th paragraph.

This is the most important part of the whole thing: "Hey, look at this. There’s going to be a large amount of protesters here on the 6th, make sure that you have sufficient National Guard or Soldiers to make sure it’s a safe event."

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

I read the entire letter.  The word coordination, or some variant of it, is in EVERY paragraph, including the 4th paragraph.

Yes, and the word "the" is in every paragraph too.  You're trying to play the word game in order to ignore the context and premise of the letter because you are trying to deflect in order to suit your narrative.  It's literally spelled out for you that the point of the letter was a NON request for assistance from the NG.  I know you know this.  Accept it.

• Agree 1

Yes, and the word "the" is in every paragraph too.  You're trying to play the word game in order to ignore the context and premise of the letter because you are trying to deflect in order to suit your narrative.  It's literally spelled out for you that the point of the letter was a NON request for assistance from the NG.  I know you know this.  Accept it.

The noun "coordination" has a lot more meaning than the article or adverb "the", word game boy.  

I read the entire letter in full context, without ignoring any words like you did.  While it does not request any more assets, it asks that anything that is deployed is coordinated through the Metropolitan Police Department.  The third paragraph explains why.  That's it. 

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

The noun "coordination" has a lot more meaning than the article or adverb "the", word game boy.  

I read the entire letter in full context, without ignoring any words like you did.  While it does not request any more assets, it asks that anything that is deployed is coordinated through the Metropolitan Police Department.  The third paragraph explains why.  That's it. 

"boy", lol.  To the bolded, thank you for proving my point!  Have a nice day! 

ALL of 2020 was a complete f…ing sham.  

The country may never ever recover.  

We realized we live among very evil people that told us they were just well meaning liberals that should always question government and stand up for freedom.  

Then Trump had to lose.  

And their true Nazi colors were exposed to the world.  

Realizing you cannot coexist with half the country, that every single institution in it is completely compromised most likely under CCP control, and our intelligence and law enforcement no longer care about the country just self preservation…..absolutely jarring.  

None of these revelations today are shocking.  

The Democrats and the media that protects them are straight up evil.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

"boy", lol.  To the bolded, thank you for proving my point!  Have a nice day! 

WTF?  A "NON request" proves your point?  What is the point of sending a "NON request"?  If you go to a bar, do you call the bartender over to specifically say "I have a NON request"?  Do you walk into your bosses office and say "I have a NON request"?  Nobody does that.  

What was the purpose of the third paragraph?

You specifically avoided that paragraph altogether, even when asked.  If the purpose of the letter was a "NON request", that paragraph wouldn't exist.

The letter asks that anything that is deployed is coordinated through the Metropolitan Police Department.  Why can't you acknowledge that?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

WTF?  A "NON request" proves your point?  What is the point of sending a "NON request"?  If you go to a bar, do you call the bartender over to specifically say "I have a NON request"?  Do you walk into your bosses office and say "I have a NON request"?  Nobody does that.  

What was the purpose of the third paragraph?

You specifically avoided that paragraph altogether, even when asked.  If the purpose of the letter was a "NON request", that paragraph wouldn't exist.

The letter asks that anything that is deployed is coordinated through the Metropolitan Police Department.  Why can't you acknowledge that?

Enough.  You're an idiot.  If you don't understand the letter I don't know what to tell you.  Play your word salad somewhere else.  You look like a fool.  Play your games with your imaginary friends if that makes you feel better.  People in the real world have no time for ones like you.

• Disagree 1