Nancy Pelosi refused National Guard Troops, pre authorized by Trump, for J6.

21 hours ago, BillStime said:

MAYRA claims to be a photographer but then posts this bad picture with bad color and a glare.

Not to self - do not hire this photographer for my next wedding.  Oh yeah, there ain't gonna be one. 😀

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Pelosi's J6 records?

Off limits!

That J6 committee just oozes transparency and legitimacy I tell ya!

Reminder that J6 committee chair Bennie Thompson said Pelosi’s records for J6 were off limits.

While we see performative concern and outrage on camera, we have not seen a single document about what she knew and when—or what she did.

Her security chief, Jamie Fleet, did however tell the J6 committee that her office’s plans related to Jan 6 began in the summer of 2020.

Huh?

When pushed by committee investigators to explain why, Fleet said something about Trump’s early claims there would be election cheating.

Ok buddy

Pelosi should take responsibility! She put herself in the security decision process and her Sergeant at Arms denied my requests for support before and during the Jan. 6 chaos. She undermined my law enforcement capabilities. #accountability #jan6

Want proof: Why did they change the law (2US1970) that tied my hands?
congress.gov/117/plaws/publ…

• Agree 1

Remember when the King welched on our bet about when the J6 committee would release the testimony transcripts in their entirety?

Newsflash: Many still haven't been released.

:lol:

With new Pelosi “I take responsibility” clip, let’s revisit the transcript of Jamie Fleet, who was a senior advisor to Pelosi reporting directly to her chief of staff and served on staff of House Adm committee.

He told J6 committee he and others started planning for “contingencies” for January 6 IN THE SUMMER OF 2020:

Irving, Fleet, and Pelosi COS Terry McCullough—who is the other individual in the “I take responsibility” clip—participate in a call the night of Jan 5. 

Fleet then claims he didn’t tell Pelosi about security concerns and didn’t know if McCullough told her, either.

Even committee investigators appear incredulous at that claim.

Me looking for J6 committee interview with Pelosi Chief of Staff Terry McCullough. (Keep in mind not only did committee destroy all videos of transcribed interviews, hundreds still have not been made public. Don't know if McCullough was interviewed or not)

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Call Nan to the stand as a hostile witness if Trump's J6 trial ever goes anywhere...

This topic was "off limits" during the J6 Committee hearings. The issue here is requests for additional support for the Capitol Police on duty that day were continuously denied. The theory is the goal was to let the protests get violent and out of control to create an incident rather than get the proper amount of security to the Capitol. The National Guard was finally deployed well after the riots were over.

So the task is to clearly identify the chain of command and put names to each box on the chart. Then question the person who's name is on each box in the chain of command for approving requests and get them to admit under oath which one of them provided the denial of additional support to the police on duty that day. Did it get to Pelosi or was it denied at a lower level?

It should be easy to determine by anyone interested in finding out the truth. The problem with the government official assigned the job of finding the truth is they're not interested in finding out the truth if it results in consequences for any of the involved government officials and personnel. So they obstruct, misinformation, deny and avoid the truth at all costs.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This topic was "off limits" during the J6 Committee hearings. The issue here is requests for additional support for the Capitol Police on duty that day were continuously denied. The theory is the goal was to let the protests get violent and out of control to create an incident rather than get the proper amount of security to the Capitol. The National Guard was finally deployed well after the riots were over.

So the task is to clearly identify the chain of command and put names to each box on the chart. Then question the person who's name is on each box in the chain of command for approving requests and get them to admit under oath which one of them provided the denial of additional support to the police on duty that day. Did it get to Pelosi or was it denied at a lower level?

It should be easy to determine by anyone interested in finding out the truth. The problem with the government official assigned the job of finding the truth is they're not interested in finding out the truth if it results in consequences for any of the involved government officials and personnel. So they obstruct, misinformation, deny and avoid the truth at all costs.

The mob got violent after CHP illegally launched flash bang grenades into a crowd that was simply milling around. Rubber bullets too.

Who gave the authorization to deploy flash bang grenades?